Arrad House - Liverpool
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Arrad House
This student home boasts a special location within a famous student neighbourhood. You'll find Liverpool Central station just 11 minutes away on foot. Arrad House is conveniently located within Liverpool's Knowledge Quarter.
This property has a convenience store inside, thus, students from the surrounding universities, including the Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts, Liverpool John Moores, Edge Hill University, and the University of Liverpool have it as a popular favourite. The city centre is only a fifteen-minute walk away as well.
Arrad House Liverpool student housing has on-site laundry facilities, printing services, bike storage, car parking with extra charge and recycling facilities. All utility bills are included in the rent, including Wi-Fi, water, gas, electricity, and heating. Safety and security facilities include secure access, on-site service team, maintenance support, fire system, CCTV and free contents insurance. There is an outdoor social space to relax in with friends.
*Short-term required a deposit is only £100.
**For short-term bookings, please contact us for more information.
* All Liverpool John Moores University must go through the university to book.
It is situated in the middle of Liverpool’s university district Student Village, which is only a few minutes walk to the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores campuses. You can reach the University of Law - Liverpool by walking for just 4 minutes from here. The Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts (LIPA) can also be reached easily via a 9-minute walk.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room featuring a single bed, wifi, study space, shared kitchen with lounge area and private bathroom.
£125 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.