White Rose View - Leeds
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About White Rose View
Your home is in the centre of a student community with various educational institutions all around. You can also spend some time visiting Leeds City Museum or jogging at Lovell Park.
This Leeds student home has all-inclusive bills, Wi-Fi, security CCTV, secure access, fire system, heating, MyUnite app, maintenance and service team, laundry facility, recycling, on-site gym, vending machine, printing, study zones, communal areas and cinema room.
*New January to January tenancies available with original rates for students who provide proof that their courses have moved to January 2021. Students who want to extend their stay after January 2022 will be eligible for a special rate for their booking extension
Choose Your Room
£170 / week
Book now to receive £500 cashback. Hurry Up! This is a limited offer for 40+ weeks only.
Refer a friend and earn £200 credit for each friend.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay by bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed both by the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.