London Nest Raleigh House
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About London Nest Raleigh House
This London student home is located in an ideal area just 20-minutes away from central London and close to several restaurants and cafes. Greenpark is also nearby and a great place for a refreshing stroll. Unwind and admire nature at Parliament Hill Viewpoint or take the tube to central London to visit The British Museum and Madame Tussauds London.
The building has Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, laundry, and a communal kitchen and dining area.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Tell us what you are looking for
Unfortunately we don't have any options available right now. Please feel free to complete an enquiry form and we will be in touch when options do become available.
For long term bookings, you can pay up to a maximum of 4 instalments.
Guarantor isn't required.
- Within 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund to you in full minus any bank charges if applicable. This clause only applies to bookings starting in more than 14 days.
- Once full or partial payment has been received and T&Cs accepted, the Customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
- Full or partial payment for the accommodation booking must be received as per date stated on the invoice.
- Your Visa is Rejected: if your Visa application for the planned destination of travel (UK or Ireland) is rejected, a full refund will be offered. If your Visa application has been declined, a full refund will be offered subject to sending your visa rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it. Please note that this does not include situations where your visa has been granted and subsequently withdrawn. This letter must include a date and student’s name.
- After moving in: After the customer collects his/her keys, the customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy). In the event the customer wishes to move out, he/she should contact the team who will be able to assist, but the customer must find a replacement tenant to take over the Tenancy and pay any associated administrative and clerical fees to carry out the transfer.
- Bookings are charged for a full week (7 nights) as standard.
- If, in exceptional circumstances, the accommodation booked becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control an alternative will be arranged, but details may differ.
- You agree to read the cancellation section of the terms and conditions of both London Nest and the accommodation provider prior to acceptance of the invoice and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to recoup your payment from the accommodation provider on your behalf.
London Nest Limited, Aruna House, 2 Kings Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2QA. Registered in England & Wales 07422337
VAT Number: 155859272