Waterside Court - Chester
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Waterside Court
This Chester student home is located in a vibrant area with multiple student-friendly restaurants and cafes within short walking distance. There many places to visit in this historic city in your free time like Chester Cathedral and Chester Roman Amphitheatre. Make sure you visit the Chester Zoo and Chester Roman Gardens with your friends. Whether it's taking a boat ride on a sunny afternoon or challenging yourself in an escape room with friends, you'll never be bored at this dynamic city.
The building has Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, on-site management, laundry, bike storage, parking, and communal social spaces.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room featuring a large double bed, mini fridge, workspace, and access to a shared kitchen and lounge area.
A spacious en-suite room featuring a large double bed, workspace, mini-fridge, and a shared kitchen and lounge area.
Self-catered studio with tumble dryer, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, cooker, freezer, microwave, ¾ bed, desk & chair, lockable bedroom and Wi-Fi.
£110 / week
Pay in full or Instalments (choice of 9 or 4 instalments) Direct Debit.
** Payment in Instalments requires a UK Guarantor
- It is recommended that you set up a Direct Debit from a UK bank account. A Direct Debit mandate will be sent with your AST and rent payment schedule.
4.1 Cancellation cooling off period(s)
If you choose to cancel your booking with Cloud Student Homes, you have 7 calendar days after signing your AST to do
so. If you made your booking fewer than 7 calendar days before your AST start date you may cancel your booking up until
the day prior to your tenancy start date, without incurring a penalty. You may request to cancel your booking by sending an email to us or contacting your property management team.
We will refund your deposit within 10 working days of accepting your cancellation. International bank transfers can take longer to process funds and incur a transfer fee.
4.2 Cancellations after the cooling-off period(s)
Any requests outside the above period will require you to find a student to replace you, who in turn will need to complete
the AST and paid their deposit via StuRents. Once they have passed the 7-day cool-off period you will be released from the
4.3 Cancellations after you have moved into the accommodation
You must speak to your local Property Manager if you are thinking about leaving your accommodation. If you do
decide to leave your accommodation during your contracted term, the landlord may agree to release you from your contract, providing the conditions set out below are met:
• You find a suitable replacement (who must be enrolled as a full-time student at a local university or college) to take a new tenancy agreement for your room for the remaining period of your contract.
• The incoming tenant must sign an AST with Cloud Student Homes, providing the relevant requested documents, and where relevant also providing a suitable UK Guarantor.
• Refunds due will not be processed until the incoming tenant taking over the contract has signed the AST, paid and moved into the accommodation
- Please note that you will be charged for the length of stay you occupied the room, and for any difference in rental amount between yourself and the replacing student (if applicable).
If you fail to find someone to take over your tenancy, you and your guarantor (if applicable) will be responsible for paying the full rent until the end of your contract at the accommodation.