- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
Scape Victoria Street
29 Victoria St, Melbourne VIC 3000
16 mins by public transport, 17 mins walk to Central Melbourne
About Scape Victoria Street
Scape Victoria Street is a Melbourne student accommodation featuring various double en-suite rooms whose sizes range from double en-suite to medium and large double en-suite rooms. All of the previously mentioned en-suite rooms have double beds for maximum comfort, private bathrooms, a study space (chair and desk), large windows, a flat-screen TV, and various storage options, such a...See More
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
Scape Victoria StreetMelbourne, Australia
* Note:Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
Check with the agent.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my Scape Victoria Street rent cover?
Your rent will cover all of your basic utilities, such as electricity, Wi-Fi, and water. You will not be required to pay any hidden fees during your stay at the property.
Are only students able to stay at Scape Victoria?
Yes, only students with a confirmation letter can stay at the property.
What does Scape Eats provide at this Melbourne student accommodation?
Scape Eats offers a variety of meals, from breakfast all the way to dinner, with a changing menu and international food options.
Are bed linens and pillows provided at the Melbourne student accommodation?
Bedding, pillows, and linens are not provided by the property.
Can I have guests over at my Melbourne student accommodation?
Guests are welcome to stay over; however, both of you need to be over 18.