UNSW Village - Sydney
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About UNSW Village
The property is located in a lively student area with many places to enjoy in your free time all within short walking distance. A 15-minute walk will take you to Centennial Park and a 10-minute walk to Ritz Cinema where you can catch the latest blockbusters with your friends. UNSW gym is just across the road.
This Sydney student home has a three-level lounge, an e-library, multiple study spaces, a cafe for meals, a cinema room, an event space, on-site laundry, on-site parking with extra charges and free Wi-Fi. All apartments are fully-furnished with
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
It is located on the campus of UNSW Australia in the heart of Kensington, close to the central business district. It is just a 15-minute walk from Coogee Beach and a 10-minute walk from The Spot where you can find multiple restaurants.
Choose Your Room
£172 / week
In relation to COVID-19 or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend university due to campus closures or travel, restrictions have more flexible options.
- The contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps, you will be refunded your security deposit and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.