About UNSW Village
The property is located in a lively student area with many places to enjoy in your free time all within short walking distance. A 15-minute walk will take you to Centennial Park and a 10-minute walk to Ritz Cinema where you can catch the latest blockbusters with your friends. UNSW gym is just across the road.
This Sydney student home has a three-level lounge, an e-library, multiple study spaces, a cafe for meals, a cinema room, an event space, on-site laundry, on-site parking with extra charges and free Wi-Fi. All apartments are fully-furnished with
- Singlefrom £170.72
This building listed for informational purposes only. Please see one of the below buildings where you can make your booking.
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
Single 6 Bdrm Apartment
A single room in a 6-bed apartment with a bed, wardrobe, drawer, workspace and a ceiling fan. The kitchen and bathroom are shared. The kitchen comes with a coffee table, dining area, stovetops, microwave, oven, fridge and a rubbish bin.
Start Date 01 July, 2020
End Date 30 December, 2020
Stay 26 Weeks
Per Week £190.16
Stay 48 Weeks
Per Week £184.76
Stay 52 Weeks
Per Week £170.72
Stay 52+ Weeks
Single 7 Bdrm Apt
A single room in a 7-bed apartment with a bed, wardrobe, drawer, workspace and a ceiling fan. The kitchen and bathroom are shared. The kitchen comes with a coffee table, dining area, stovetops, microwave, oven, fridge and a rubbish bin.
Stay 48 Weeks
Per Week £181.52
Stay 52+ Weeks
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
In relation to COVID-19, or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend University due to campus closures or travel restrictions have more flexible options.
- Contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps you will be refunded your security deposit, and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.