- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About True Birmingham
There are many cultural and entertainment spots within walking distance from the accommodation, as well as interesting restaurants and cafes. Foodies can explore Chinatown Noodle Bar and Turtle Bay Birmingham for unforgettable delicacies. Movie buffs can enjoy being a stone throw's away from the Electric Cinema for the latest blockbusters. There are many shops to explore the latest trends too.
This student housing in Birmingham has superfast Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, contents insurance, 24/7 concierge, bike storage, laundry, car parking, free unlimited printing, free dual occupancy, welcome pack worth £250, free semester clean, free PT, study zones, gym, festival zone, cinema, garden, sky lounge, and sky kitchen.
*No deposit is required.
* Quarantine support at the site. Including; grocery deliveries, refuge collection, laundry service, etc.
*Multi-use masks given to all students.
**Prices are for 20/21.
It is a 30-minute walk to Birmingham City University and a 30-minute bus ride to the University of Birmingham. The building is located in the heart of the city with various transportation links available within easy reach, including Birmingham Moor Street and Birmingham New Street stations. Ikon Gallery and Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery are a short walk away.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£204 / week
Choose Your Room
A 19-20sqm en-suite room, it has a kitchenette with combi oven/microwave, hob, fridge/freezer sink & storage, ensuite bathroom with rainfall shower and backlit mirror, double wardrobe, drawers & storage space, full-length mirror, desk, chair, draws, pinboard, double bed with a true mattress and smart TV.*Higher floors have higher rates.*Panoramic city views (floors 8-10)
A self-contained studio has a kitchenette with combi oven/microwave, hob, fridge/freezer sink & storage, ensuite bathroom with rainfall shower and backlit mirror, double wardrobe, drawers & storage space, full-length mirror, desk, chair, draws, pinboard, double bed with a true mattress and smart TV.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
** £150 advanced rent upon booking.
**If you don't have a UK based guarantor, full rent will be required prior to check-in.
**If you have a UK based guarantor, you can pay in 4 or 10 instalments.
If you cancel within 14 days, you are entitled to a full advanced rent payment refund.
Once you have booked and the 14 days has elapsed you are bound into a legal license agreement that requires you to pay the rent for the full license period. If you wish to cancel your booking once 14 days, you will remain liable for the contractual obligations laid out in the Tenancy Agreement unless you can offer proof that you fit any of the following criteria:
- You fail to get the results to attend the City and University you selected
- Your VISA is declined
- You choose to move to another university city where we are yet to have true student accommodation
In some cases, we’re willing to cancel the booking if a replacement tenant is found who will take on the rent liability. This decision will be made by the management team at their discretion.
You can now reserve your room without worry by paying our advanced rent payment of £150 and get a no-commitment cancellation until 31st May 2021.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- This offer is only valid for new tenants booking at a true location for the 21/22 academic year after 15th March 2021.
- The student will be required to book via the website booking engine and pay the £150 advanced rent payment, with no further payments due until 10th August.
- The tenant will be able to cancel their booking until 31st May 2021 and the advanced rant payment will be refunded.
- Should the tenant wish to cancel their booking after this date, the true guarantee terms and conditions will apply.
You can cancel for free if…
- You fail to get the results to attend the University you selected
- Your VISA is declined
- You choose to move to another university in a city where we are yet to have true Student accommodation
- You book at true Glasgow, therefore you are automatically covered by the Scottish Coronavirus Legislation should you need to cancel due to Covid related reasons
- There is a 14-day cooling-off period once the Tenancy Agreement has been signed, after which the Tenancy Agreement is legally binding.
- In some cases, we will cancel the booking if a replacement tenant is found who will take on the rent liability. This decision will be made by the management team at their discretion.
- The true guarantee only covers your booking prior to check-in, once you have moved into a true accommodation - you are no longer able to cancel your booking for the reasons stated above.