- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Northgate Point
Chester is located on the banks of the River Dee in Cheshire. The Romans, who used the city as a fort and gave it the name Deva Victrix, are credited with giving it its beginnings.
Northgate Studios is a student housing in Chester that offers a variety of studios. All studios include an ensuite bathroom, a double bed, a wardrobe, a desk with a chair, and a private kitchen.
The residence offers different facilities and services. The facilities include a strong Wi-Fi connection, contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, communal laundry facilities, secure entry, 24/7 security + CCTV, a management team, a maintenance team, and a concierge.
The property is located on Trafford Street, just a nine-minute walk from the city’s centre. It is surrounded by many interesting and lively locations, including eatery spots, entertainment venues, and other places of interest. If you’re craving a mouth-watering pasta dish, Pacinos restaurant is nearby and it offers Italian fare, including pasta and pizza, in a cosy setting. If you’d like to have some juicy barbeque, Istanbul BBQ eatery is also nearby and it serves Turkish cuisine dishes in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Burger Shed 41 is another close-by restaurant offering delicious burgers in a lively space.
When you need to buy some groceries, Tesco Express supermarket is just around the corner, and it has a variety of products at good prices to cater to your needs. After your busy day on campus, we suggest you go for a refreshing evening stroll at Abbey Green. It’s a small park with grassy fields and nice scenery. Over the weekend, you may enjoy a night out with your pals and watch the latest box office movies at Cineworld Cinema. You may also choose to go on a shopping spree at the Grosvenor Shopping Centre, where you’ll find lots of shops, stores, and boutiques. Another thing you can do during the weekend is visit The Grosvenor Museum, where you can explore the natural history of the city and more through interesting exhibitions.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Sold Out / week
Choose Your Room
A 28-31m2 self-contained studio features a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, private bathroom, TV, floor-to-ceiling windows, and modern kitchenette. This studio is located on floors G, 1, 2, 3, and 4.
High floors have a higher rate.
A 20-24m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, a wardrobe, a workspace, flat-screen TV, a private kitchen, and a private bathroom. This studio is located on floors G, 1, 2, 3, and 4
*High floors have a higher rate.
A 27m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, workspace, modern kitchenette, and private bathroom. This studio is located on floors G, 1, 2 and 3.
High floors have a higher rate.
A 37m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, workspace, modern kitchenette, and private bathroom. This studio is located on floors 1, 2, and 3.
High floors have a higher rate.
A spacious 41-43m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, workspace, modern kitchenette, and private bathroom. This studio is located on the 4th floor.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
- 4 to 8 instalments available for tenants who provide UK guarantors ( depending on the site's decision )
- Full payment is required if there's no UK guarantor.
You can cancel your booking at any point however, you may still be liable for the rent on your room.
1. If you have not collected your keys for the accommodation, you may cancel your booking by emailing us within 7 days of you receiving your booking confirmation (7 day cooling off period). If you cancel within these 7 days, a full refund of deposit and any advance rent payments you have made.
2. Upon expiry of the 7 day cooling off period, you will have to pay all amounts due on your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found. If a replacement Tenant is found, we will release you from your tenancy agreement after 7 days of the new tenant signing their contract. If the replacement is found after the start date of your tenancy agreement, we will release you from the start date of the replacement Tenant’s new Tenancy Agreement. Any liability until that moment will remain with you.
3. ‘First Year Guarantee’ – applicable to 1st year students only. Some of the accommodation allows first year students to cancel their tenancy agreement free of charge if their examination results change their plans: for example, a prospective tenant who fails to achieve the grades needed to take their place at their chosen university, or who surpasses their predicted grades and chooses to take a place at another university. If your chosen accommodation offers this guarantee, before you are released from your contract, you will be required to provide:
a. A rejection letter from your original university of choice
b. Where applicable, an acceptance letter from the new university
If a student transfers to a university in a city where the same provider manages accommodation, the provider may (subject to availability) offer the student a tenancy at the new location on the same terms as the student’s original booking. If this offer is made and refused, the original contract will be cancelled, but the provider will charge a cancellation fee (not exceeding £100) and (if the tenancy has started) charge rent up to the date of cancellation.
All documentation must be received by us via email within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
4. ‘Visa Rejection’. Students that require a visa to study in the UK may cancel their booking if their visa application has been rejected. The student must provide evidence of their visa application rejection letter within 7 days of notification before the move in date and if applicable a full refund will be given. Evidence must be sent via email to Accommodation Office.