The University of Law - Newcastle Accommodation
Frequently Asked Questions:
Check out these answers to common questions and go to Help Centre for more details.
Is the University of Law a good school?
In June 2021, The University of Law earned 5 Stars in the World University Rankings, by global higher education analysts, QS.
Is the University of Law Recognised in UK?
The University of Law is one of the first non-university institutions in the UK to be granted degree-awarding powers.
Which courses are available in University of law in UK?
Available courses include the following:
- Bachelor of Laws LLB Law
- Bachelor of Laws LLB (CILEX) Online
- Bachelor of Laws LLB Law (Accelerated)
- Bachelor of Laws LLB Law with Criminology
- Bachelor of Laws LLB Law with Business
- Bachelor of Laws LLB Law with International Business
- Bachelor of Laws LLB Law with Government and Politics
Are there student support services provided at the University of Law - Newcastle?
Yes, student support and wellbeing services are offered at the university.
How many international students are at the University of Law - Newcastle?
A respectable percentage of the university's students are international.