About Quay Point
This Newcastle student home is located in an exciting student area close to various places you can visit in your free time. You'll be 5 minutes from the infamous Millennium Bridge and nearby is The Quayside where you'll find a variety of restaurants and nightlife social scenes. A 20-minute stroll will take you to The Gate cinema where you can catch a movie with your friends. You can go on shopping trips at Eldon Square just 15-minutes away or have a weekend picnic with your flatmates at Leazes Park.
The building has Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, insurance, on-site management and maintenance, 24/7 security and CCTV, bike storage, laundry, cleaning service, outdoor communal spaces, and on-site gym.
- En-Suitefrom £105.00
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
En-Suite Classic En-Suite
Start Date 19 September, 2020
End Date 27 July, 2021
Stay 44 Weeks
Per Week £116.00
Start Date 19 September, 2020
End Date 11 September, 2021
Stay 51 Weeks
Per Week £105.00
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay by bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed both by the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.