- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
The Bridge House
The Bridge House, 123 Fountainbridge, EH3 9QG
21 mins by public transport to Central Edinburgh
About The Bridge House
The Bridge House is an Edinburgh student accommodation that offers non-en-suite rooms which include basic, classic, and premium range 1. Each of these single rooms comes with a com...See More
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
A 13m² single room in a 3 - 6 bedroom apartment featuring a small double bed, workspace, wardrobe, shared bathroom, shared living area, and a shared kitchen with cooking hobs, microwave, oven, and fridge/freezer.
A single room featuring a small double bed, workspace, wardrobe, shared bathroom, shared living area, and a shared kitchen with cooking hobs, microwave, oven, and fridge/freezer.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...See More