Vita First Street
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Vita First Street
This student home is conveniently close to the Northern Quarter, Spinningfields, and various significant shops, cafes, and restaurants to explore with your housemates. Transportation options are plenty around the property, including Deansgate station 15 minutes away on foot.
First Street student housing in Manchester has all-inclusive bills, high-speed Wi-Fi connection + 250Mb broadband, 24/7 security, contents insurance, free weekly social events, 24/7 on-site management team, housekeeping service, bike storage, on-site laundry facilities, cinema room, on-site gym, communal spaces with games area, dining rooms and study zones, and free gym & yoga sessions.
*flexible stays are available with a 10% premium to the weekly rate for 44 weeks and 5% premium to the 47 weeks.
**Please note that the £350 deposit will not be paid at the time of booking. When a booking is made, an advance rental payment will take place (equal to 2 weeks rent) and this amount will be later deducted from the 1st instalment. As for the £350 security deposit, it will be paid with the 1st instalment and act as cover for any damages that may occur during the tenancy period. It will be refunded subject to any potential damages.
£236 / Week
Choose Your Room
This 18m2 self-contained studio features a double bed, study area, TV, ample storage, en-suite facilities, and kitchen. Located between the 5th and 8th floor. It comes with courtyard views, penthouse views. or limited views. **The prices mentioned are the starting rates. Rooms on higher floors and/or better views come with higher rates.
This 18m2 self-contained studio features a double bed, study area, workspace, en-suite facilities, and a kitchen. Located between the 5th and 10th floor. The studio comes with city views, penthouse views, or courtyard views.**The prices mentioned are the starting rates. Rooms on higher floors and/or better views come with higher rates.
This accessible self-contained studio features a comfy bed, workspace, plenty of storage, private easy-to-use bathroom, and a modern kitchenette.
**The prices mentioned are the starting rates. Rooms on higher floors and/or better views come with higher rates.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 2 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor (one in August and the other in January).
- During September, all students are required to pay their 1st instalment within 48 hours from the time of booking.
There are 3 different payment plan options for our students in all buildings:
1 instalment – no charge
2 instalments – 2% premium
3 instalments – 3% premium
All 1st instalment payments for new bookings have now been changed to 1st July ’21.
With all bookings for the 21/22 academic year, we allow a 5-day cooling-off period after paying the Advance License Fee if your accommodation is booked prior to 25th May 2021. After the 25th May 2021, the cooling-off period becomes 48 hours.
If you cancel within 5 days (or 48 hours after 25th May 2021), the Advance Payment will be fully refunded to the account from which it was paid. Once you have booked and the 5 days has elapsed (or 48 hours after 25th May 2021), you are bound into a legal licence agreement which requires you to pay for the full period of the licence agreement. We suggest if you are unsure about exam results, receiving your visa or other condition on you attending University that you contact us to discuss on +44(0)203 096 1717.
After booking and the expiry of the 5-days (or 48 hours after 25th May 2021), the only way to release yourself from the license agreement is to find a replacement tenant who will take on the full liability for payment of the License Fee.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
1. Cancelling within the cool-off period: You can cancel within 5 days after making a booking with a full refund of any amount paid provided it was before 25th May 2021. After that date, you can cancel only within 48 hours with a full refund.
2. You can cancel at any time if:
- You cannot travel at any date between the start of your tenancy agreement up to 15th January 2022 due to travel bans.
- Your course is cancelled.
- Your course start date is delayed in both offline and online learning from the start of your tenancy period until 15th January 2022 or later.
- If your visa to study in the UK is declined.
- If you are declined for a place at the university.
3. To cancel outside the cool-off period, you must submit the proof in writing within 48 hours of being aware of the reason for cancellation. If it is due to a declined visa, you can cancel at any time before 16th August 2021.