Kincardine Court Unite - Manchester
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Kincardine Court Unite
Kincardine Court is sitting in the heart of Manchester city centre. Ardwick station is located 14 minutes walk away from the property. INTO Manchester is 14 minutes walk away from the building as well; a few more minutes and you'll reach Excel College Manchester. There's a Tesco available close by, where you can buy all your groceries and essentials. Music lovers will love living here, only 7 minutes walk away from O2 Apollo, a really exciting music venue.
This Manchester student home has on-site laundry, bike storage, printing services, recycling services, car parking with extra charge and on-site vending machines with snacks. It comes with a variety of communal spaces like a shared lounge, communal study space, games room and outdoor social space. Also, the building has various security services, including an on-site service team, a maintenance support team, a secure entry system with 24/7 CCTV and a secure fire system. All utility bills are included in the rent, including water, electricity, gas, heating and Wi-Fi. Free contents insurance is available.
* Special rooms for postgraduates are available. Book now and get a £100 laundry credits with your room.
It is a 7-minute walk to the University of Manchester and an 11-minute walk to Manchester Metropolitan University. Manchester Piccadilly is the closest station to the building, located just 14 minutes walk away. Gartside Gardens is 9 minutes walk away, featuring stunning green spaces, fitness track, basketball court, and tennis court to enjoy.
Choose Your Room
A classic en-suite room with a single bed, study area, and a shared kitchen with 2-3 flatmates.
£161 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.