- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
The central location of this property gives you access to an array of cafes, restaurants, and shops, as well as a multiplex cinema and numerous events taking place in Loughborough town centre including music, dance, and comedy. Loughborough station is the nearest one to the property for your convenience. The neighbourhood has various restaurants, including Thai Grand, Wan's Fishbar & Chinese, Lynroys, 300 Spartans, and Peter Pizzeria.
This Loughborough student residence has Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, recycling service, on-site laundry, study area, communal area, and bike storage.
Book any of our ensuites between 28 July 2021 and 31 August 2021 and get £250 cashback! T&Cs apply.
Easily switch your booking to a different room in a different city when you book a room with Unite Students directly for a minimum 39-week tenancy. T&Cs apply.
|Book a room for the 2021/22 academic year and you will be offered up to 3 weeks of free accommodation with Unite Students in order to quarantine. T&Cs apply.|
£95 / week
Choose Your Room
4 - 5
An en-suite room with a 3/4 bed, a wardrobe, drawers, bookcase, workspace with swivel chair, and a shared lounge and dining area with 32" TV, leather sofa, and a kitchen.
4 - 5
An en-suite room with a bed, study area, shared kitchen and lounge area with TV, leather sofa and plenty of space.
12.0 - 14.0 ㎡
4 - 5
An affordable en-suite room with a comfy 3/4 bed, a lengthy double wardrobe, generous workspace with swivel chair, and a shared lounge with 32" TV with Sky, leather sofa, and kitchen with its appliances.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.