- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Grange
Leicester train station is just 15 minutes away on foot. New Walk Museum & Art Gallery, the Newarke Houses Museum, Castle Motte, Castle Park, and Bede Park are all within walking distance. The River Soar is directly next to this property and many green areas to enjoy. Nelson Mandela Park is just 7 minutes away on foot, with Welford Road Stadium directly beside it.
The Grange Leicester student housing has printing services, recycling, on-site laundry, and bike storage. All utility bills are included in the rent, including Wi-Fi, water, gas, electricity and heating. Also, the property has contents insurance, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management team and on-site maintenance team. An outdoor social space plus a communal lounge are available on-site.
*Short-term required a deposit is only £100.
*instalment options for International Students!
Book now for a Summer stay and receive a discount on the entire cost of your booked room of a percentage dependent on the length of your stay:
- 2 weeks (at least 14 days) = 4% discount.
- 3 weeks (at least 21 days) = 8% discount.
- 4 weeks (at least 28 days) = 12% discount.
- 5 weeks (at least 35 days) = 16% discount.
- 6 or more weeks (at least 42 days) = 20% discount.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£64 / week
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room in 2-4 bedroom apartment featuring a single bed with under-bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, shared lounge area and shared kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
An en-suite room in a 3-4 bedrooms apartment featuring a single bed with under-bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, shared lounge area and shared kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
An en-suite room in 4 bedroom apartment featuring a small double bed with under-bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, shared lounge area, and shared kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
A single room in a 5-bedroom apartment featuring a single bed with under bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, shared bathroom, shared lounge area and shared kitchen with a breakfast bar, microwave and fridge/ freezer.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.