The Tannery Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Tannery Unite
The Leeds student home is very close to various restaurants and cafes including famous chains like TGI Fridays. It is also surrounded by various transport links to travel around the city. You can easily travel to visit the main city attractions from here.
It offers Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, printing service, recycling service, on-site laundry, vending machines, study area, ping pong, pool tables, communal area, cinema room, courtyard, and bike storage.
|Book your room and get a £250 lifestyle voucher. T&Cs apply. The offer is valid from the 1st June till the 11th July.|
£172 / week
Choose Your Room
This 22m2 self-contained accessible studio features a double bed, workspace, private bathroom, and modern kitchen. There is only one in the property.
This 17m2 self-contained studio features a small double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, workspace, private bathroom, and modern kitchen.
This 20-22m2 studio features a small double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, workspace, private bathroom, comfortable sofa, ample storage space, and modern kitchen. Dual occupancy is available.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.