Mill Point - Manchester
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Mill Point
The city centre is less than a mile away from Mill Pointy, you can visit Spinnighfield if you want a stunning cafe or check out the Central Retail District if you want to shop and bargain to your heart content. Manchester Cathedral and John Rylands Library are also a short ride away from the building.
This Manchester student accommodation has Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, heating service, recycling service, laundry facility, study area, communal area, cinema room, vending machine, air hockey, foosball, video game area, courtyard with BBQ area, car parking with extra cost and bike storage.
Book before 31st May 2021 for the 21/22 academic year and you can cancel your booking before that date without penalty.
For the avoidance of any doubt, this promotion only applies to tenancies for the 2021/22 Academic Year and not for any tenancies commencing before 4th September 2021.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room with a bed, Wi-Fi connected study area, wardrobe, storage space, shelving units, and access to the shared kitchen. The kitchen comes with a microwave, oven and fridge.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
£158 / Week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.