Jubilee Court - Preston
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Jubilee Court
This Preston student accommodation is located in the heart of a vibrant student area with many restaurants and cafes within short walking distance. You can enjoy a weekend picnic with your friends at the Avenham and Miller Park or the beautiful Haslam Park. Don't miss out on the National Trust Rufford Old Hall and Blackpool Zoo.
The building has Wi-Fi, laundry, on-site management, bike storage, central heating, social spaces, a games room, and a cinema room.
It is right around the corner from the University of Central Lancashire with multiple bus stations right on your doorstep giving you easy access to the rest of the city. Tesco Express is just a 9-minute walk from the building, making it easier for you to get your daily needs.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room featuring a large double bed, workspace, and a shared kitchen and lounge area.
A spacious en-suite room featuring a large double bed, workspace, and a shared kitchen and lounge area.
A self-contained studio featuring a large double bed, workspace, en-suite bathroom, modern kitchen and lounge area.
A spacious self-contained studio featuring a large double bed, workspace, en-suite bathroom, and a modern kitchenette.
A spacious self-contained studio featuring a large double bed, en-suite bathroom, workspace, and a modern kitchenette.
£75 / week
Pay in full or Instalments (choice of 9 or 4 instalments) Direct Debit.
** Payment in Instalments requires a UK Guarantor
- It is recommended that you set up a Direct Debit from a UK bank account. A Direct Debit mandate will be sent with your AST and rent payment schedule.
4.1 Cancellation cooling off period(s)
If you choose to cancel your booking with Cloud Student Homes, you have 7 calendar days after signing your AST to do
so. If you made your booking fewer than 7 calendar days before your AST start date you may cancel your booking up until
the day prior to your tenancy start date, without incurring a penalty. You may request to cancel your booking by sending an email to us or contacting your property management team.
We will refund your deposit within 10 working days of accepting your cancellation. International bank transfers can take longer to process funds and incur a transfer fee.
4.2 Cancellations after the cooling-off period(s)
Any requests outside the above period will require you to find a student to replace you, who in turn will need to complete
the AST and paid their deposit via StuRents. Once they have passed the 7-day cool-off period you will be released from the
4.3 Cancellations after you have moved into the accommodation
You must speak to your local Property Manager if you are thinking about leaving your accommodation. If you do
decide to leave your accommodation during your contracted term, the landlord may agree to release you from your contract, providing the conditions set out below are met:
• You find a suitable replacement (who must be enrolled as a full-time student at a local university or college) to take a new tenancy agreement for your room for the remaining period of your contract.
• The incoming tenant must sign an AST with Cloud Student Homes, providing the relevant requested documents, and where relevant also providing a suitable UK Guarantor.
• Refunds due will not be processed until the incoming tenant taking over the contract has signed the AST, paid and moved into the accommodation
- Please note that you will be charged for the length of stay you occupied the room, and for any difference in rental amount between yourself and the replacing student (if applicable).
If you fail to find someone to take over your tenancy, you and your guarantor (if applicable) will be responsible for paying the full rent until the end of your contract at the accommodation.