- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
Wellington St Plaza
Wellington Street, NE4 5SA
13 mins walk to Central Newcastle
About Wellington St Plaza
Wellington St Plaza is a Newcastle student accommodation suitable for those who are looking for student housing in Newcastle upon Tyne.See More
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Let us help your search!
Get the best apartments for your stay based on your requirements like budget, distance from university, accessibility etc. Feel free to chat with our experts. You can fill this form so that we can help you.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can students share a studio room with someone else?
A small number of dual occupancy rooms are available at this Unite property for students who want to live together, otherwise, the property does not allow more than one person to live in their rooms.
Is cleaning provided at this Newcastle student accommodation?
It is the students' responsibility to clean their rooms and the shared areas in their flats.
Are guests allowed at this Unite property?
Guests are sometimes allowed, however, students should always check with their property team for details.
Is the property safe?
Yes, this Unite property is safe and secure and comes with an on-site security team, CCTV security, and a secure fob or card system.
Is bedding provided?
Bedding is not provided by the property, so students should bring their own bedding when moving in.