- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Foundry
Leeds is the largest city in the county of West Yorkshire, England. In this city, the oldest flying aeroplane in Britain was made. Blackburn Type D was a pioneering aircraft, a one-seat single-engine monoplane, it was built by Robert Blackburn for Cyril Foggin in 1912, just 10 years after the famous first flight of The Wright Brothers. Incredibly, the plane is still flying over 100 years on and is kept in the Shuttleworth Collection in Bedfordshire.
The Foundry is a student housing in Leeds that offers en-suite and studio rooms. En-suite rooms come featuring big comfy beds with bedside tables, wardrobes, shelving units, study areas with desks and chairs, and plenty of space.They also feature private bathrooms with showers. The kitchen and living area are shared with other students. En-suites come in four styles; standard, standard plus, premium, and deluxe.
The self-contained studios feature everything found in en-suites, in addition to private fully-equipped kitchens and dining areas. The kitchens come with microwaves, ovens/hobs, dishwashers, toasters, and kettles. Studios come in three styles; standard, standard plus, and premium.
The Foundry has all the modern requirements of student living; these include superfast Wi-Fi, smart TVs, and laundry facilities. It offers secure and hassle-free living with secure access, 24/7 CCTV and a friendly onsite management team. You will also find an onsite fitness suite, a modern onsite cinema room, social and study spaces, and a social calendar with events for every month of the year. The property also has all-inclusive rent that even covers up to £7000 contents insurance.
The Foundry is situated on the doorstep of the cosmopolitan high street, with its restaurants, coffee places, clubs, and grade listed architecture. Go to Leeds Industrial Museum at Armley Mills, and learn more about Yorkshire's industrial heritage in a building that was once the world's largest woollen mill. Have fun times safely climbing and falling at The Climbing Lab, or compete against your friends in a friendly game of bowling at Hollywood Bowl Leeds.
You can also go to The Edge to work out and build some muscles. When you feel hungry, go to Gaucho for the best Argentinian steaks, or visit Tortilla for your dose of spicy Mexican food. There’s even a Tesco Express nearby, where you can buy all the groceries needed for a delicious home-cooked meal.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£158 / Week
Choose Your Room
A 13m2 en-suite room with 3/4 bed, wardrobe, shelving unit, bedside table, plenty of space, study area with Wi-Fi, full-length mirror, pinboard, bookshelves, private bathroom with a shower, and a shared living area with 42" TV and a fully-fitted kitchen with microwave, oven/hob, dishwasher, toaster & kettle. There is also a dining area.
A 15m² to 16m² en-suite room featuring a 3/4 bed, storage, workspace, wardrobe, a private bathroom, a shared dining area, a shared lounge area, and a shared kitchen.
An 18m² en-suite room featuring a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, a private bathroom, a shared dining area, a shared lounge area, and a shared kitchen.
An en-suite room featuring a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, a private bathroom, a shared dining area, a shared lounge area, and a shared kitchen.
A 30² self-contained studio room featuring a double bed, wardrobe, mirror, shelving unit, under-bed storage, study area with 200MB Wi-Fi and pinboard, USB charging, a fully-fitted kitchenette with dining area, and living space with a 32" smart TV.** Double occupancy is available for £279
A 34m² to 43m² self-contained studio room featuring a double bed, wardrobe, mirror, shelving unit, under-bed storage, study area with 200MB Wi-Fi and pinboard, USB charging, a fully-fitted kitchenette with dining area, and living space with a 32" smart TV.** Double occupancy is available for £299
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
In this property, you are allowed to pay either full payment upfront or in 3 installments - No need for a UK based guarantor.
Cancel booking during ‘Cooling-Off Period’
If you cancel within the 7-day cooling-off period, we will not charge you, and we will return your deposit to you within 30 days of the cancellation being confirmed.
Cancel Booking After 7-Day cooling off period
- If a replacement tenant is found after your tenancy start date, we will release you from your obligations from the start date of the new tenancy.
- The new tenant must meet our standard criteria for a new tenancy agreement.
- You will be liable for any rent due, from your tenancy start date, up to the new tenancy start date.
- A £50 administration charge will be retained from your deposit.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing with supporting evidence within 72 hours of your notification.
- If you fail to obtain the required grades you must email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your notification, including your UCAS notification which confirms your grades.
- If your UK Visa Application is denied, you are required to email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your Visa notification, including your Visa refusal documentation.
- Your deposit will be refunded and booking cancelled, providing your request and evidence is received within the specified timescale. Any deposit due will be refunded within 30 days of your cancellation being confirmed.
Withdrawn from University
- Only applies to first-year students.
- Withdrawal must be in the first semester and/or before 31st October in that academic year.
- Evidence will be required to support your request.
- If released, you will remain liable for the rent up to the cancellation date.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing, with supporting evidence, no later than 14 days before your tenancy agreement start date.
- Supporting evidence must be in the form of an official government email or statement.