About True Swansea
The prime location of the property overlooking the River Tawe means you'll get to enjoy breathtaking views. There's a range of interesting restaurants and cafes within the neighbourhood for you to explore such as Mama's Pizza Parlour and Bhaji Indian Takeaway.
True Swansea student housing in Swansea has superfast Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, contents insurance, 24/7 concierge, bike storage, laundry, car parking, free unlimited printing, free dual occupancy, welcome pack worth £250, free semester clean, free PT, study zones, gym, festival zone, cinema, cafe, garden, sky kitchen, and sky lounge.
*Prices shown are for 20/21.
- Studiofrom £199.00
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
En-Suite Shared Apartment
A 17.2sqm en-suite room is located within a comfy flat. Each room has a double bed with a Hypnos mattress, plenty of storage, spacious study area, and a full-length mirror. The kitchen and lounge are shared.
A 20.3sqm self-contained studio has a double bed with a Hypnos mattress, plenty of storage, spacious study area, full-length mirror, private en-suite, breakfast bar, and kitchenette.
Stay 44 Weeks
Per Week £208.00
Stay 51 Weeks
Per Week £199.00
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
- If you’re unable to travel due to Coronavirus.
- You cannot travel due to a travel ban.
- You don’t get into your chosen university.
- Your visa application is unsuccessful.
- You decide to move to another city.
You don't have to worry about any financial obligation until the 10th August with only £1 reservation fee.
- To cancel outside of the cooling-off period, documentation must be provided to confirm one of the above reasons listed. In some cases, a replacement tenant must be found to cancel the booking. This decision will be made by the management team at their discretion.