- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Filbert Village
Well-known for its diverse community, Leicester is a popular student destination with multiple popular places you can visit. If you decide to live in the city, don’t forget to visit Leicester Comedy Festival, it is the largest in the city and the one with the best shows in Europe. Additionally, the city hosts the largest Diwali Festival outside of India.
For students living in Leicester, you get a chance to see different sides of the city depending on where you live. If your student housing in Leicester is located near River Soar, like Filbert Village, you can watch a couple of games in King Power Stadium nearby anytime. Additionally, you can visit De Mont Fort Hall for a musical performance during the weekend, you will definitely love it there.
Furthermore, while staying in Filbert Village, you get to enjoy multiple facilities, including parking, Wi-Fi, laundry, parking, games rooms and all-inclusive bills.
Filbert Village student housing also has multiple room types you can choose from, including en-suite rooms, studios, and flats.
The University of Leicester is only a 10-minute drive away from Filbert village, and nearby bus stations include Windermere Street station, only 5 minutes walk away, as well as
Winifred Street bus stop, a 17-minute walk away from the property.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£130 / week
Choose Your Room
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
**Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
**Up to 10 installments available.
Can I cancel my booking?
If you accept an offer of accommodation online or by signing a Tenancy Agreement, and then decide you wish to cancel outside of the Initial Cancellation Period, the following applies:
- You remain liable for the weekly rent (for each and every week or part week) until you are able to find another tenant that is acceptable to Homes for Students (it is your responsibility to find another tenant) and we are able to re-let the room
- If we are able to re-let the room we will release you from the agreement upon payment of a £250 release fee which we will recover by retaining your deposit (which will not, therefore, be returned). If you have paid a different amount as a deposit (such as £150) then this is the amount that will be retained.
1st Year Applicants Only
If you are a prospective student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from the agreement you will need to provide:
- Written confirmation that you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Supporting evidence from the University or UCAS.
You can terminate your tenancy agreement if you have an existing medical condition and this is recorded on your application prior to a room offer being made. We will require medical proof with your application and you will be liable for a minimum of 4 weeks’ rent or to the end of the current rent period, whichever is longer.