About St Vincents Place Unite
Sheffield College is located about half an hour walk or bus ride away, while the University of Sheffield International College is a 4-minute stroll away. Tesco supermarket is only 12 minutes walk away, so you don't have to worry about where to get your essentials, groceries, or last-minute needs.
Are you a videogame fan? Then, you have to head to the National Videogame Museum. Yes, there is a museum just for that! It can be reached in just 10 minutes on foot from this residence. You can discover the history of videogames and how they became a massive media phenomenon. You can also play, so now you know where you'll be spending your study breaks!
St Vincent’s Place Sheffield student accommodation has contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, Wi-Fi throughout, 24/7 security teams, 24/7 emergency contact centre, MyUnite maintenance app, on-site support team, on-site laundry, vending machines with snacks, secure bike storage, and communal spaces for socialising and studying. All the rooms are furnished and the apartments come with fitted kitchens.
- Studiofrom £175.00
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
Studio Classic Studio
A self-contained studio with a large wardrobe, double bed with under-bed storage, Wi-Fi connected study area, shelves, drawers, en-suite and a fully-fitted kitchen with dining area.
Start Date 12 September, 2020
End Date 04 September, 2021
Stay 51 Weeks
Per Week £175.00
Stay 52+ Weeks
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay by bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed both by the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.