SCU Village Coffs Harbour - Coffs Harbour
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About SCU Village Coffs Harbour
This property is surrounded by great gardens for outdoor activities like cycling, jogging and walking. Also, it is close to Newports Creek and Boambee creek.
This modern student accommodation in Coffs Harbour offers fully-furnished apartments with fully-equipped kitchens with an electric stove cooktop, a microwave oven, a fridge, dining table and chairs. The building has high-speed internet access with additional fees, a TV room and lounge for movie nights and watching the big game, a 24/7 coin-operated laundry and BBQ area. Free parking for residents with cars is available and there is a university gym across the road and tennis courts right next door.
*Before confirmation of your place, you will be required to make a payment, which amounts to two weeks rent, and it will be put towards your first rent run.
**When you arrive at the village, you will also be required to pay a refundable bond, which amounts to four weeks of rent.
It is an on-campus student housing in the Southern Cross University, Coffs Harbour Campus, a short distance away from St. Paul College. The property is just a 5-minute drive from the beach and only a 10-minute drive to local restaurants and cafes. SCU Village is your best option with its plenty of outdoor space to sit back, relax, and get fresh air.
Choose Your Room
A single room in a 4-bed apartment with a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, desk lamp, shared bathroom and a shared kitchen. The kitchen comes with a microwave, oven, dining table, chairs, fridge, and cooktops.
£123 / week
In relation to COVID-19 or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend university due to campus closures or travel, restrictions have more flexible options.
- The contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps, you will be refunded your security deposit and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.