The Anvil Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Anvil Unite
Sheffield is one of the UK’s most fascinating cities from a cultural perspective. It hosts world-renowned arts festivals and has produced many of the UK’s most celebrated musicians. This is why getting your student housing in Sheffield can be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The Anvil with its friendly feel will make you feel at home, whether you choose an en-suite room in a shared flat, or a self-contained studio that’s just for you. It has high-speed Wi-Fi, bike storage and car parking on-site, as well as laundry, printing, and recycling facilities.
You will be able to meet and socialize with your flatmates in the common areas and the outdoor social space, and with the all-inclusive bill, you will not have to worry about different types of bills. The building has CCTV, contents insurance, an onsite service team, maintenance support, and 24/7 assistance.
The Anvil is located just south of the city centre, which puts you just next to tens of restaurants, shops, gyms, and supermarkets. It’s just a 10-minute walk to Sheffield Hallam University and only 25 minutes on foot to The University of Sheffield. And with the nearest bus stop being just 2 minutes away, you will be able to go to any place you need, fast and easily.
*instalment options for International Students!
More than 6 bus stations surround the premises, Queens Road/Duchess Road, Eyre Street/Cumberland Street, and Moorhead Eyre Street are all under 7-minute walks away.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Sold Out / week
Choose Your Room
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.