The Anvil Unite - Sheffield
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Anvil Unite
There's a range of great restaurants and shops to explore in the area surrounding the property to explore. The Anvil Sheffield student home boasts 160 beds, set in 3, 5 and 6 bedroom flats. Their single and double occupancy studio apartments are great for those who are looking for private accommodation. To round off the property’s amenities, there is an interesting common room, equipped with a TV and free pool table; this area is great for relaxation and social interaction with other residents. The great combination of undergrads and postgrads is responsible for the friendly and calm environment where you can have fun and also focus on your studies.
Contents insurance, all bills, and Wi-Fi are all included in the Anvil price meaning that you don’t have to worry about extra expenses cropping up unexpectedly. The building has 24/7 emergency contact centre, on-site management team, maintenance, fortnight cleaning services of communal areas, and secured bike storage.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
**For short-term bookings, please contact us for more information.
It is a 10-minute walk to Sheffield Hallam University and a 15-minute walk to the University of Sheffield. Sheffield station is the closest one to the building, just 11 minutes walk away. The Anvil is situated in a very lovely location within Sheffield. The picturesque River Sheaf is a short distance away.
Choose Your Room
A self-contained studio with a 3/4 bed or a double bed, ample storage, seating, and your own choice between internal and external views.
A self-contained studio with a 3/4 bed or a double bed, ample storage, seating, modern furniture, and your own choice between internal and external views.
£156 / week
Refer a friend and earn £200 credit for each friend.
Book now to receive £500 cashback. Hurry Up! This is a limited offer for 40+ weeks only.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.