- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
Exchange Works Unite
Arundel Street, Sheffield, S1 4RE
9 mins walk to Central Sheffield
About Exchange Works Unite
Whether you want to live with your flatmates in an en-suite room or prefer a self-contained studio where you have your own private bathroom, kitchen, and lounge. Exchange Works is the Sheffield student accommodation for you, Exchange Works Unite has high-speed Wi-Fi, bike storage, laundry and recycling facilities, and vending machines.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room in 1-7 bedrooms apartment featuring a small double bed with under-bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, shared lounge area and shared kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
An en-suite room in 5-7 bedrooms apartment featuring a small double bed with under-bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, shared lounge area and shared kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...See More