About Exchange Works Unite
There are many shops and restaurants to explore within a short distance from the building. Exchange Works Unite Sheffield student residence is made up of 94, 2-8 furnished bedroom individual student flats with fully fitted kitchens. A seating area, greenery and table tennis are all located on the two courtyards of the property for your enjoyment throughout the year. An expansive common room offers free pool, FreeView television and private and comfortable seating space. Security is enhanced through secure key entry systems on all doors, CCTV surveillance, on-site management team, maintenance, and 24/7 emergency contact centre.
Contents insurance, Wi-Fi and bills are covered in the price. Also, the facility offers an on-site laundry, a fortnight cleaning service of communal areas, secured bike storage, and on-site vending machines with snacks.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
**For short-term bookings, please contact us for more information.
This building listed for informational purposes only. Please see one of the below buildings where you can make your booking.
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
En-Suite Classic En-Suite
An en-suite room with a 3/4 bed, workspace, a shared lounge and kitchen area.
Stay 18 Weeks
Per Week £99
Stay 52+ Weeks
En-Suite Basic En-Suite
An en-suite room with a single bed, study area and a communal lounge with kitchen area shared with an average of 3 to 7 flatmates.
Stay 18 Weeks
Per Week £119
Stay 52+ Weeks
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay by bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed both by the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.