- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
Leadmill Point Unite
26 Leadmill Road, S1 4SD
10 mins walk to Central Sheffield
About Leadmill Point Unite
Leadmill Point is a Sheffield student accommodation offering accommodation to students attending nearby universities and institutions. Leadmill Point Unite's rooms, whether they are en-suite, non-en-suite, or accessible ...See More
Hurry Up and book your room for the academic year 23/24 for at least 39 weeks and earn £250 lifestyle voucher!
Eligibility to the offer:
- existing customers of Unite Students in 2022-2023 who want to rebook
- Postgrad students
- Undergrads but not 1st-year students
- International 1st-year students
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
A single room in a 2-7 bedrooms apartment featuring a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, shared bathroom, shared lounge area, and shared kitchen with cooking hobs, microwave, oven, and fridge freezer.
A single room in a 5-6 bedrooms apartment featuring a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, shared bathroom, shared lounge area and shared kitchen with cooking hobs, microwave, oven, and fridge freezer.
An en-suite room in a 4-7 bedrooms apartment featuring 3/4 bed, under bed storage, wifi, study area, wardrobe, a modern kitchen with lounge area, and private bathroom.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...See More