- Special Offers
- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
Jennens Court Unite
250 Jennens Road, Birmingham, B5 5JR
8 mins walk to Central Birmingham
About Jennens Court Unite
Jennens Court Unite is a Birmingham student accommodation offering housing to students attending nearby universities and institutions. The property offers a wide selection of both...See More
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
Jennens Court UniteBirmingham, United Kingdom
* Note:Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Unite's property secure?
This Birmingham student accommodation is CCTV-monitored to ensure the safety of the students.
Is there a common area at the property?
This Birmingham student accommodation has a common area for students.
When do students meet their roommates?
The exact room is usually assigned the day the student moves in; this means that the housing coordinator at Unite will introduce the students to their roommates that day.
Can students extend their stay at Jennens Court Unite?
Students need to provide a written request beforehand. These extensions are based on availability, so reach out to our accommodation experts for more information.
Are kitchens included at Jennens Court Unite?
Yes, kitchens are included. However, they are either shared or private according to the accommodation type the student chooses.