Robertson Quay Apartments
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Robertson Quay Apartments
Fort Canning subway station is just a 5-minute walk away to help you travel around Singapore. National Museum of Singapore is a 15-minute stroll with a wide range of historic artefacts.
This Singapore student home offers 24/security, Wi-Fi, weekly cleaning service, laundry facilities and on-site management team. All apartments are fully-furnished with storage space, AC, 32-inch LCD TV, fitted kitchenette and a private bathroom with a complimentary set of towels shampoo and body wash.
S$2,625 / Month
Choose Your Room
A 373 sqft self-contained studio with a bed, sofa study area, TV, AC, a safe, a private bathroom, and a fully-equipped kitchenette. The kitchenette comes with no sink and a cooker, fridge, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, and dining crockery. The room comes with a complementary set of towels, a shower and a body wash. There is an in-room hairdryer, a washing machine, and a dryer available as well as a steam iron and ironing board.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
We will require the payments to be made before check-in, within 7 working days from the date of invoice.
- For stays less 3 months: We do not collect booking/application fees. We will require the full rental payment to be made before the check-in date.
A S$300 refundable incidental deposit is required upon check-in and can only be made via Visa/Mastercard. Assuming that there are no missing items and/or damages in the apartment, we will refund the deposit at the end of your stay.
- For stays 3 months and above: We will require the first month's rental, final month's rental, and an incidental deposit equivalent to 1 month's rental to be paid during the signing of the lease. Assuming that there are no missing items and/or damages in the apartment, we will refund the deposit at the end of your stay.
- We do not accept payments installments
- We accept payments via Credit/Debit Cards as well as bank transfer. However, do note that for bank transfers, there may be additional charges incurred by the bank and this will be born by the guest.
-All bookings made a non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-amenable. However, in light of the dynamic border restrictions and that we are aware that travel plans may change, we allow for a rescheduling of the booking. Do note that this is also subject to apartment availability and additional charges may apply. Alternatively, if change in plans is not an option for the guest, we can convert the reservation into credits and these credits are valid for one year. They may use these credits to offset against future reservation.