Portland Green Student Village
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Portland Green Student Village
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, or simply Newcastle, is a city in the northeast of England. The city is famous for its Industrial heritage, its quayside with historic bridges across the Tyne, its nightlife, the Geordie accent, and a whole host of other things. There is surely something for everyone in this wonderful city
Portland Green Student Village is a student housing in Newcastle that offers en-suite and studio rooms. Both types of rooms come featuring big comfy beds with lots of under bed storage, modern wardrobes with standing mirrors, study spaces with desks and chairs, and private shower rooms with toilets and washing basins.
While students who choose the en-suite rooms will share the kitchen with their flatmates, studio rooms come with their private fully-equipped kitchens. This makes studios the perfect choice for students who prefer more privacy. En-suites come in three styles: standard, standard plus, and premium. Studios come in two styles: standard and premium.
Portland Green Student Village offers a student experience like no other with its high-speed Wi-Fi, all-inclusive rent, and the friendliest reception team in the city with 24/7 support. The property houses three laundries, two social spaces, study spaces, a residents’ only gym, two study pods, and numerous bike stores. You will also find a private courtyard for each building and secure access.
Located on edge of a vibrant Ouseburn Valley, Portland Green Student Village is right in the middle of the melting pot of culture, music, and the best independent restaurants and coffee shops in town. The City Stadium is right across the street, while the expansive craft, art, and design gallery of The Biscuit Factory is just around the corner. The Cobalt Studios live music venue is also just a few minutes away, where all the live concerts you can attend happen.
Right next to the property, there’s a Tesco Express; you can get all your necessities and groceries there at a student’s budget. There are also tons of amazing restaurants surrounding you, such as Gingerino’s Kitchen, a basic spot serving pizza and calzones. There’s also Fat Hippo with its hearty comfort food, and Thali Tray, the funky spot with Indian dishes.
*This property offers student mental health workshops through a student mental health charity, Student Minds.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Tell us what you are looking for
Unfortunately we don't have any options available right now. Please feel free to complete an enquiry form and we will be in touch when options do become available.
In this property, you are allowed to pay either full payment upfront or in 3 installments - No need for a UK based guarantor.
Cancel booking during ‘Cooling-Off Period’
If you cancel within the 7-day cooling-off period, we will not charge you, and we will return your deposit to you within 30 days of the cancellation being confirmed.
Cancel Booking After 7-Day cooling off period
- If a replacement tenant is found after your tenancy start date, we will release you from your obligations from the start date of the new tenancy.
- The new tenant must meet our standard criteria for a new tenancy agreement.
- You will be liable for any rent due, from your tenancy start date, up to the new tenancy start date.
- A £50 administration charge will be retained from your deposit.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing with supporting evidence within 72 hours of your notification.
- If you fail to obtain the required grades you must email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your notification, including your UCAS notification which confirms your grades.
- If your UK Visa Application is denied, you are required to email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your Visa notification, including your Visa refusal documentation.
- Your deposit will be refunded and booking cancelled, providing your request and evidence is received within the specified timescale. Any deposit due will be refunded within 30 days of your cancellation being confirmed.
Withdrawn from University
- Only applies to first-year students.
- Withdrawal must be in the first semester and/or before 31st October in that academic year.
- Evidence will be required to support your request.
- If released, you will remain liable for the rent up to the cancellation date.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing, with supporting evidence, no later than 14 days before your tenancy agreement start date.
- Supporting evidence must be in the form of an official government email or statement.