11 Unmissable Activities to Enjoy This Autumn in the UK
11 October, 2017
1 mins read
- Inspect the stunning Crown Jewels at the historic Tower of London to learn about its profound cultural and religious significance.
- Explore the underwater world at the Deep Aquarium in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. You will be walking through Europe's deepest viewing tunnel.
- Go to Manchester's Exchange Square to try the scrummy food, drinks and witness impressive architecture and enviable views of Manchester.
- Asian cuisine will be available in the heart of London. Take a trip to Soho's vibrant Chinatown and experience the diversity of London.
- The art of laughter is learned, not given. At Birmingham’s Comedy Festival, West Midlands, you can watch the world’s top comedians to learn the art of laughter and have fun with your friends.
- Wandering around the locations where Harry Potter came to life will make you look at London differently. Join the walking tour to visit the film locations.
- The National Ice Centre in Nottingham will get you ready for winter. Indulge yourself with an adventurous activity over there.
- Take an autumnal River Thames cruise on a chartered boat in Cliveden Reach: the most scenic section of the river during autumn. The private boat cruise is from Windsor, Berkshire to Marlow.
- Consider planning a photography tour or a walking day to explore less-known routes of Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, in the Peak District National Park.
- If you are more into camping, you can enjoy a weekend budget break at the National Water Sports Centre in Nottinghamshire, just 10 minutes from the heart of Nottingham.
- To celebrate the ‘China’ anniversary of the National Cycle Network, hop on your bike and hit the new cycle trail linking Stoke-on-Trent’s ‘China’ landmarks in Staffordshire.