Westwood Student Mews
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Westwood Student Mews
The property is surrounded by various transport links, for easy access to the local universities and cultural spots.Tile Hill train station is nearby and you can ride the train to travel to Birmingham nearby, only a 20-minute train ride away.
Nearby on Warwick's university campus, you can explore Warwick Arts Centre and student union where you can find multiple restaurants, eateries and activities you are bound to enjoy.
Westwood Student Mews student residence in Coventry has super-fast Wi-Fi, on-site laundry, on-site gym, a games room, a cinema room, and a study room. All utility bills are included in your rent, so you don't have to worry about any stressful hidden costs. Parcel receipt services are available in the reception area and the building has a free parking area.
**Free shuttle bus to and from the University of Warwick campus for all residents.
**The building offers an extended cooling-off period.
Book your room NOW for the 22/23 academic year and get £150 Cashback!
Use the code WSM150CB when you book to claim your offer. T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£155 / Week
Choose Your Room
This ground-floor 14m2 en-suite room features a small double bed, workspace, living area, and plenty of storage space.
This higher-floor 14m2 en-suite room features a small double bed, workspace, living area, and plenty of storage space.
This spacious 16.7-17m2 en-suite room features a small double bed, workspace, living area, and plenty of storage space.
A 26.5m² en-suite room featuring a small double bed, wardrobe, workspace, shelves, en-suite bathroom, shared dining area, shared lounge area and shared kitchen.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
Can I cancel my booking?
If you accept an offer of accommodation online or by signing a Tenancy Agreement, and then decide you wish to cancel outside of the Initial Cancellation Period, the following applies:
- You remain liable for the weekly rent (for each and every week or part week) until you are able to find another tenant that is acceptable to Homes for Students (it is your responsibility to find another tenant) and we are able to re-let the room
- If we are able to re-let the room we will release you from the agreement upon payment of a £250 release fee which we will recover by retaining your deposit (which will not, therefore, be returned). If you have paid a different amount as a deposit (such as £150) then this is the amount that will be retained.
1st Year Applicants Only
If you are a prospective student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from the agreement you will need to provide:
- Written confirmation that you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Supporting evidence from the University or UCAS.
You can terminate your tenancy agreement if you have an existing medical condition and this is recorded on your application prior to a room offer being made. We will require medical proof with your application and you will be liable for a minimum of 4 weeks’ rent or to the end of the current rent period, whichever is longer.