St James - Glasgow
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About St James
Glasgow Cathedral is only 5 minutes stroll away from the building. You can visit The Lighthouse nearby, the country's architectural design hub, and Glasgow Police Museum, as they are both a short distance away.
All rooms at the property at fully-furnished. There's a book club room for all bookworms to enjoy and a yoga studio to help you relax with mindful exercises during your stay.
This Glasgow student housing has free Wi-Fi, 24/7 security, all-inclusive bills, on-site maintenance, housekeeping/cleaning services, laundry room, secure bike storage, and a social calendar with entertaining events. There's also an on-site and off-site gym, communal spaces, cinema room with Netflix, games room, and quiet study zones.
* Flexible start dates: Arrive late up until 90 days
***International guarantor is accepted if you want to pay in installments (September Intake - minimum 38-week contract)
It is just a 7-minute stroll to the University of Strathclyde and 25 minutes walk away from Glasgow School of Art and Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. Glasgow Queen Street station is only 15 minutes walk away from the building with easy connections to all major attractions in the city. There is a market for daily needs less than 10 minutes walk away and King's Theatre is a short bus ride away.
Choose Your Room
A 12.5m2 en-suite room with a compact double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, a workspace, and a shared living area and kitchenette.
A 12.5m2 en-suite room with a compact double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, a workspace, and a shared living area and kitchenette. Located on the 7th and 8th floors.
A 16-17m2 self-contained studio featuring a compact double bed with under-bed storage, a wardrobe, a workspace, plenty of storage, private bathroom, and a kitchenette with a hob, a fridge, and a combi microwave/oven. This studio room is located throughout the 1st and 6th floors.
A 25m2 en-suite room with a compact double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, ample storage, workspace, a shared living area and kitchenette.
A 25m2 en-suite room with a compact double bed, wardrobe, study area with chair, and a shared kitchenette with hob, fridge, combination microwave oven and storage. Located on our 7th & 8th floors
A 18-19m2 self-contained studio featuring a compact double bed, an under-bed storage, a wardrobe, a workspace, an en-suite bathroom, and a private kitchen with a hob, a fridge and combi microwave/oven.
A 20m2 self-contained studio that comes with a compact double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, workspace, en-suite bathroom, and a private kitchen. Located on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd,4th, 5th and 6th floors.
A 25m2 self-contained studio that comes with a compact double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, a workspace, en-suite bathroom, and a private kitchen. Located on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd,4th, 5th and 6th floors
£129 / Week
Book a classic or a premium studio now and get £500 cashback!
Book a classic en-suite room to get £250 cashback or a premium en-suite to get £200 cashback!
Book with three friends or more and win £150 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Refer new Nido resident to stay with us and win a £100 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor except for select properties.
New cancellation policy applicable on Globe Works, Castle Hill, Haigh Court, Heritage Court, The Walls, Haymarket , Alliot House, Barnard Point, West Hampstead, Arundel House, Boyce House, and St James.
- Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days
- If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room.
- The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown restrictions has been lifted, or your University opens the course on campus.
- If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day, which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards. You do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement If you are affected.
- No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
- Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
- Has your course been cancelled?
- Have you not been able to get a visa?
- Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
In these cases, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
- We match your new course date with your contract start date.
- If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.