The Foundry - Newcastle
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Foundry
INTO Newcastle University is located 15 minutes walk away from the building and the same to get to International House Newcastle. The Foundry is about a 15-minute walk to the vibrant Newcastle city centre, guaranteeing easy access to an array of restaurants, cafes, green spaces, and entertainment venues like Chinatown with its amazing Chinese cuisine. This comfy accommodation is also a 5-minute stroll to both Sainsbury's and Tesco Express. There is also a HiYou Chinese supermarket nearby.
The Foundry Newcastle student housing has a secure bike storage, high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, communal area with TV, CCTV security, on-site security staff, electronic fob system, 24/7 maintenance, digital laundry room and it is free for 8-people en-suite flats, spacious communal kitchens, and all-inclusive bills with Wi-Fi, broadband, insurance, water, heating, and electricity.
You will be involved in social and personal development events, like parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service, and British cultural experience. The property has a Bilingual Accommodation management team (Chinese and English).
All our rooms come with an armchair, 32-inch smart TV, wardrobe, full-length mirror, and a double bed.
**For short-term inquiries, please contact us for more information.
*** Upon booking, a reservation fee of £100 is required.
Choose Your Room
A 13m2 en-suite room featuring a comfy bed, workspace, wardrobe, and a shared kitchen. The kitchen comes with a dining area, sofa, TV, hobs, fridge, laundry machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, kettle and toaster.
A 13m2 en-suite room featuring a comfy bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, and access to a shared kitchen. The kitchen comes with a dining area, sofa, TV, hobs, fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher, kettle and toaster.
A 13m2 en-suite room featuring a comfy bed, workspace, and a shared kitchen. The kitchen comes with a dining area, sofa, TV, hobs, fridge, laundry machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, kettle and toaster.
An en-suite room with a bed, study area and a private bathroom.
A 20m2 self-contained studio apartment featuring a comfy bed, work area, private bathroom, plenty of storage, and a modern kitchenette. The kitchen comes with hobs, fridge, and microwave/ oven.
A 20m2 self-contained studio featuring a comfy bed, work area, plenty of storage, private bathroom and a modern kitchenette. The kitchen comes with hobs, fridge, and microwave/ oven.
£109 / week
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
- After submitting the application form the cancellation can be accepted.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable once paid but will be taken off from the rent when the student pays the rent later.
- The security deposit will be put into the third party tenancy deposit scheme (either TDS or DPS) and is fully refundable if the tenant withdraws the tenancy anytime before it starts.
- If the tenant successfully moves in, the security deposit will be refunded upon the student's check-out according to the condition of the room.
- Once the tenancy agreement is signed, the student is responsible for the full rent unless a replacement is found. The student should inform UNINN before submitting a subletting request.
- Once the subletting request is accepted, the student needs to pay £50 administration fees and he/she should cover the rent until the day the replacement moves in. Any related cleaning fee must be paid by the old tenant before he/she moves out.
- If the student is unable to study in the city booked due to rejected visa or university offer, he/she may be eligible to be released from the agreement. In this case, the student can get the rent that has been paid already but the reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Documents below must be provided within 7 days from the date the results are published.
1. A written rejection letter from the chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of the UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
2. A copy of the proof of acceptance of the new university by UCAS adjustment.