- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Orchard Heights
Georgian House Museum, Cabot Tower and various other attractions will be near you and you can take the bus and explore the rest of the city anytime you want.
Orchard Heights is a unique student housing with en-suite rooms that are suitable for anyone wishing to make friends. Here you will be able to share your life with other flatmates and form great relationships with them.
This Bristol student building has all-inclusive bills, Wi-Fi throughout, contents insurance, 24/7 security, MyUnite maintenance app, on-site support team, 24/7 emergency contact centre, communal lounge, study area, on-site laundry facilities, secure bike storage and vending machines.
*The building accepts dual occupancy on studios and some one-bedroom flats. There is a new policy in place which incurs a 25% surcharge on the weekly rate.
**Please note that the tenancy will be under one student name only as we cannot have 2 tenants listed on the contract. The booking form should include the name of the student who will be responsible for the rent and the name of the second tenant.
It is only 10 minutes by foot from Bristol University. It is also only 8 minutes from Bristol Bus Station with a wide range of restaurants, cafes and shops right outside the door. Living here you will be right next to Colston Hall, Bristol's home of music and the best place to attend a concert. You will also be close to Bristol Cathedral, a real architectural gem that is definitely worth a visit.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Sold Out / week
Choose Your Room
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.