AXO Sherbourne Student Village
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About AXO Sherbourne Student Village
This Coventry student accommodation with newly refurbished studios is located in a lively area close to various restaurants and cafes to satisfy your needs. The city centre is a short distance away from the property holding multiple famous attractions like the Herbert Art Gallery, Odeon Cinema, and the Coventry Transport Museum. If you fancy a shopping trip, The West Orchard Shopping Mall is just 5 minutes away from where you'll find all kinds of shops.
The building has Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, insurance, 24/7 security and CCTV, on-site management, on-site maintenance, laundry, outdoor areas, on-site cafe, on-site gym, and a cinema room.
The building also has on-site customer service to help you.
*Book now for free early arrivals for two-weeks for isolation.
Book your room now and get £200 credit back when you refer a friend! T&Cs apply.
£150 / Week
Choose Your Room
A 12.5m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, a wardrobe, a workspace, a storage space, a kitchenette, and an en-suite bathroom.
A spacious 15m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, a microwave, a workspace, a wardrobe, a kitchenette, and an en-suite bathroom.
A 16m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, a wardrobe, a workspace, a storage space, a kitchenette, a fridge, a microwave, and an en-suite bathroom.
A 21m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, a wardrobe, a workspace, a storage space, a kitchenette, a microwave, a fridge, and an en-suite bathroom.
A 25 m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, a wardrobe, a workspace, a storage space, a kitchenette, a fridge, a microwave, and an en-suite bathroom.
A spacious 30 m2 Accessible studio apartment featuring a double bed, a microwave, a workspace, a wardrobe, a kitchenette, and an en-suite bathroom.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
Full payment is required.
Instalments plan ( 3 instalments) requires a UK based guarantor.
1. Unless you have already collected the keys to the accommodation, you may cancel your booking by writing or sending an e-mail at any time during the 7 days after you have accepted the offer and paid your deposit. If you do that, we will make no charge and will return your deposit to you within 21 days.
2. Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room before your start date, you will be released your Tenancy Agreement on the date seven days after the new Tenant's Tenancy Agreement is signed. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement.
- If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover the costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
3. No Place No Pay (applicable to 1st-year students only)
- If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution as a result of you not achieving their required entry grades, you may be eligible to be released from the tenancy agreement.
- You may also be eligible to be released from this agreement if you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and you choose to go to a different University because you have exceeded your expected grades
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need a copy of:
1. A written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
2. A copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
On receipt of the required documentation, it will be verified and, provided we are satisfied; we will cancel your agreement and refund any deposit or advance rent paid in full.
3. Denied Visa Cancellation
- if you are denied a VISA and as a result cannot enter the UK to partake in your University degree, then you can cancel your booking with no obligation to the contract, so long as evidence of the VISA denial is sent to us within 7 days of the letter/correspondence date. On receipt of the required documentation, it will be verified.
CANCELLATIONS WITHOUT OBLIGATION
Cancel at any point up to 30 June 2021 and be fully released from your 21/22 contract at no cost or obligation.
Any student who books a room at any AXO Student Living property for the 21/22 academic year before 30 June 2021 will be able to cancel at any point prior to this date without charge or obligation to the contract signed*