Urban Student Village
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Urban Student Village
Our brand new student accommodation “Urban Student Village” is located in the heart of Coventry city centre’s bustling student quarter.
Urban Student Village has 94 bedrooms, providing a mixture of studio units and 4, 5 and 7 bedroom apartments, you can freely choose from all these options. All bedrooms include different kinds of facilities such as power showers, study desk, large bed, ample storage and unlimited access to high-speed Wi-Fi.
We also made sure to provide fun and comfort outside the bedrooms with our study areas, a fully equipped gym, games room and laundry.
Book your place now because here a student is our first priority!
£0 / week
Choose Your Room
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
Cancellation cooling off period
If you choose to cancel your booking with USL, you will have 5 calendar days after signing your AST to do so.
If you made your booking fewer than 5 calendar days before your AST start date, you may cancel your booking until the earlier of
(a) 5 calendar days after signing your AST
(b) the date you actually check-in.
USL will refund your deposit (less than a £50.00 fee) within 14 calendar days of accepting your cancellation. International bank transfers can take longer to process funds and incur a transfer fee.
Extended cancellation policy (21-22 academic year bookings):
Some properties have an extended flexible cancellation period for 21-22 academic year bookings.
- Hassells Bridge Apartments
- One London Road
- Orme House
These properties allow cancellation of your booking up to 01st May 2021 for any reason without penalty, and we will refund your security deposit in full as outlined in the standard cancellation terms.
- This applies to any tenancy length for 21-22 academic year bookings only. It does not apply to any bookings for accommodation during the 20-21 academic year or summer 2021 period.
- You must notify us in writing (including email) no later than 23:59:59 on 01/05/2021. After this date, the standard cancellation terms apply.
- Cancelling your booking using this promotion invalidates any other promotion you may have been eligible for, including but not limited to any prize draws, cashback or referral incentives.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or change this promotion at any time, and the new terms in place will then apply to bookings made after any amendment.
Cancellations after the cooling-off period
You will not be able to cancel your booking after your cooling off period has ended. You and your Guarantor (if applicable) will be required to meet the obligations set out within your AST unless a replacement is found.
No Place, No Stay
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student, and your offer of a place at your preferred university/higher education institution is withdrawn, you may be eligible to receive a refund of your deposit minus a £50 fee.
To cancel under “No Place, No Stay”, you must supply either
a) a copy of a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college
b) a copy of the acceptance letter from a new university.
This must be received within 5 calendar days of the date on which you have requested a cancellation.