Broadway X Scape
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Broadway X Scape
UTS Broadway x Scape is a student housing in Sydney that offers Single Rooms in 9, 8, 7, 6, 4, 3, and 2 Bedroom Apartments. Each room comes with a big comfy bed, a workspace with a study desk and its chair, and a wardrobe. You will also get access to a shared bathroom, a shared lounge area, and a shared kitchen.
The property also offers Large Studio Apartments. These studios are the perfect choice for students who don't like sharing the bathroom and kitchen since they are all self-contained. In addition to everything featured in single rooms, these studios also come with their private bathrooms and kitchens.
UTS Broadway x Scape houses two lounge areas as well as an onsite games room for when you need a break from studying or when you want to socialise with your friends. You will also find an onsite staff that is available 24/7, keeping students safe and helping them whenever they need it. The property also has all the essentials, such as high-speed Wi-Fi, a computer lab, a study lab, and an all-inclusive bill.
Sydney is one of the most global cities in the world. Over one-third of its population was born overseas and around half of Sydney’s citizens are first and second-generation immigrants. The western suburbs are particularly diverse.
Located in the buzzing suburb of Broadway, UTS Broadway x Scape is close to everything the city has to offer. From green parks like Mary Ann Street Park, to art galleries like White Rabbit Gallery, to even historic landmarks like the University of Sydney Quadrangle Clocktower. When your stomach starts growling, visit Gavroche and treat yourself to a night of fine dining with the best Parisian dishes. For the best Sicilian homemade dishes, Olio Kensington Street is a must-visit.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
Tell us what you are looking for
Unfortunately we don't have any options available right now. Please feel free to complete an enquiry form and we will be in touch when options do become available.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
We understand that students have lots of important things to focus on, so especially during these uncertain times, Atira are here to help make life less stressful. We have put together a deferral and cancellation policy for new bookings commencing in Semester 1, 2022 that provides flexibility if you are currently outside of Australia and impacted by COVID-19.
If you have a booking and are not able to arrive in Australia because of COVID-19, you can defer your contract to the following semester. The same terms of the original booking will carry forward to the new semester booking, including the type of room you booked and even the same weekly rent.
If you need to cancel your booking with us for one of the reasons detailed below, all you need to do is email us no less than 14 days before your contract start date and we will cancel your booking and provide a full refund of any fees paid. We will provide flexibility to defer or cancel if you are impacted by any of the below reasons, all you need to do is provide supporting documentation:
• Visa Denied
If your visa application is rejected or the visa centre remains closed in your respective country.
• Flight Cancellation/Travel Ban
If your scheduled flight is cancelled and an alternate flight is not available, or if there is a travel ban preventing travel from your country of origin or in Australia preventing you from arrival.
• Intake Delay of University/Education provider
If the start date of your course has been postponed to a later date or semester, or the university does not offer face-to-face learning.