Mountain x Scape
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Mountain x Scape
Sydney is the first stop on many Australian itineraries, and for good reasons. It’s an inviting blend of exhilarating and easygoing activities, and the excitement of the city is balanced with beautiful beaches.
UTS Mountain x Scape is a student housing in Sydney that offers Single Rooms in 7, and 6 Bedroom Apartments. Each of these Single Rooms comes featuring a big and comfy single bed, a workspace with a desk and its chair, and a wardrobe. These rooms also have access to a shared bathroom, a shared lounge area with TVs and a shared kitchen.
The property also offers 4 x Twin Apartments. These are twin rooms in 4-bedroom apartments featuring two king single beds, workspaces, wardrobes, a shared bathroom, a shared lounge area with TVs and a shared kitchen. Large Studio Apartments are also available. These self-contained rooms come with private bathrooms and kitchens, which can be perfect for students who prefer more privacy.
UTS Mountain x Scape offers superfast Wi-Fi, computers, and study labs. It has an onsite staff available to keep students safe, happy and taken care of. You will also find a games room and two lounge areas for when you want to take your mind off studying.
UTS Mountain x Scape is located in the lively suburb of Ultimo and in close proximity to all the shopping, adventure, and entertainment places. Enjoy the fresh air at Victoria Park, or admire the Macleay and art at Chau Chak Wing Museum. Restaurants also come in abundance. Get the best Malaysian food at Malacca Straits, or enjoy your favourite burgers at Grill'd Broadway. When you feel adventurous, go to Eat Istanbul and try their different Turkish cuisines.
AU$229 / Week
Choose Your Room
A twin room in an 8-person apartment featuring a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, two shared bathrooms, shared lounge area, and shared kitchen
A twin room in a 6-person apartment featuring a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, two shared bathrooms, shared lounge area, and shared kitchen
A single room in a fully-furnished 7 Bedroom Apartment featuring a king single bed, workspace, wardrobe, shared three bathrooms, shared lounge area with 49" LCD TV, and shared kitchen with oven, microwave, 4 burner cooktop.
A single room in a fully-furnished 6 Bedroom Apartment featuring a king single bed, workspace, wardrobe, shared three bathrooms, shared lounge area with 49" LCD TV, and shared kitchen oven, microwave, 4 burner cooktop.
A self-contained studio featuring a double bed, wardrobe, workspace, en-suite bathroom, private lounge area and a private kitchenette.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
We understand that students have lots of important things to focus on, so especially during these uncertain times, Atira are here to help make life less stressful. We have put together a deferral and cancellation policy for new bookings commencing in Semester 1, 2022 that provides flexibility if you are currently outside of Australia and impacted by COVID-19.
If you have a booking and are not able to arrive in Australia because of COVID-19, you can defer your contract to the following semester. The same terms of the original booking will carry forward to the new semester booking, including the type of room you booked and even the same weekly rent.
If you need to cancel your booking with us for one of the reasons detailed below, all you need to do is email us no less than 14 days before your contract start date and we will cancel your booking and provide a full refund of any fees paid. We will provide flexibility to defer or cancel if you are impacted by any of the below reasons, all you need to do is provide supporting documentation:
• Visa Denied
If your visa application is rejected or the visa centre remains closed in your respective country.
• Flight Cancellation/Travel Ban
If your scheduled flight is cancelled and an alternate flight is not available, or if there is a travel ban preventing travel from your country of origin or in Australia preventing you from arrival.
• Intake Delay of University/Education provider
If the start date of your course has been postponed to a later date or semester, or the university does not offer face-to-face learning.