- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
Moonraker Point Unite
Pocock Street, SE1 0FN
23 mins by public transport to Central London
About Moonraker Point Unite
Moonraker Point is a London student accommodation offering housing for students attending nearby universities and institutions. At Moonraker Point, an accommodation in London for students, you can rent one of the shared flats that feature a private bathroom and a comfortable king size bed, a personal place to study and ample room for your storage requirements. The kitchen and living room are common among the ...See More
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
Moonraker Point UniteLondon, United Kingdom
* Note:Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can students share a studio room with someone else?
A small number of dual occupancy rooms are available at the property for students who want to live together, otherwise the property does not allow more than one person to live in their rooms.
Is cleaning provided?
It is the students' responsibility to clean their rooms and the shared areas in their flats.
Are guests allowed?
Guests are sometimes allowed, however, students should always check with their property team for details.
Is the property safe?
Yes, the property is safe and secure and comes with an on-site security team, CCTV security, and a secure fob or card system.
Is bedding provided?
Bedding is not provided by the property, so students should bring their own bedding when moving in.