Nido Haigh Court - Liverpool
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Nido Haigh Court
The City of Liverpool College and the University of law - Liverpool are both about 6 minutes walk away. Foodies are going to enjoy staying at this accommodation. The top restaurants and cafes in the area include Grilla Hardman Street, Death Row Diner, Free State Kitchen, Moose Coffee, the Quarter, and Mei Mei Chinese. Unity Theatre and the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic are a few minutes away, where you can enjoy some unforgettable performances.
This property offers various stylish en-suite rooms to choose from in spacious apartments for your ultimate comfort. This Liverpool student housing has all-inclusive bills, high-speed Wi-Fi, 24 security, laundry room, cleaning services, and on-site maintenance. Life here never gets boring with many social events planned throughout the year.
*Flexible start dates: Arrive late up until 90 days
***International guarantor is accepted if you want to pay in installments (September Intake - minimum 38-week contract)
***Book Now and get 2 Weeks Early Free Arrival.
It is just a 5-minute walk to Liverpool John Moores University and about a 10-minute walk to the University of Liverpool. The building is situated in the appealing Hope Street, with Liverpool Central just 10 minutes away on foot and Liverpool Cathedral a short distance away as well. Various transport links are available.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room with a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, and access to the shared living area and kitchen.
£109 / week
Refer new Nido resident to stay with us and win a £100 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Book with three friends or more and win £150 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Book now and get £500 Cashback for bookings more than 43 weeks . T and C apply!
**This offer is valid for long term bookings.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor except for select properties.
New cancellation policy applicable on Globe Works, Castle Hill, Haigh Court, Heritage Court, The Walls, Haymarket , Alliot House, Barnard Point, West Hampstead, Arundel House, Boyce House, and St James.
- Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days
- If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room.
- The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown restrictions has been lifted, or your University opens the course on campus.
- If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day, which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards. You do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement If you are affected.
- No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
- Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
- Has your course been cancelled?
- Have you not been able to get a visa?
- Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
In these cases, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
- We match your new course date with your contract start date.
- If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.