About Chapter Spitalfields
Chapter Spitalfields student accommodation in London is located in the heart of the city; just next to INTO University and is considered one of the most artistic areas in London.
This accommodation has a variety of cafes, restaurants, bars, pubs, theatres, cinemas, shopping centres, markets and more in its neighbourhood. It is within an easy walking distance from many popular universities including Newcastle University, Coventry University, Queen Mary University, and King's College London.
All rooms are fully furnished and are modernly and fashionably designed to directly meet your needs.
Chapter Spitalfields has a screening room, games area, library, auditorium, karaoke rooms, private cinema, 24/7 on-site gym, floor lounge, study area, cozy social spaces, balcony, dual-band Wi-Fi and a Post Room. All bills are included in the rent and there is also content insurance, laundry, and secure entry system.
This is one of the most luxurious places to live in London and is often a number-one choice for UK and international university students.
- Studiofrom £380.00
This building listed for informational purposes only. Please see one of the below buildings where you can make your booking.
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
Stay 18 Weeks
Per Week £380.00
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
- Within 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and you will get a full refund minus any bank charges if applicable. This clause only applies to bookings starting in more than 14 days.
- Once full or partial payment has been received and T&Cs accepted, the Customer will be liable for the payment of rent.
- Full or partial payment for the accommodation booking must be received as per date stated on the invoice.
- After moving in: After the customer collects his/her keys, the customer will be liable for the payment of rent. In the event the customer wishes to move out, he/she should contact the team who will be able to assist, but the customer must find a replacement tenant to take over the Tenancy and pay any associated administrative and clerical fees to carry out the transfer.
- Bookings are charged for a full week (7 nights) as standard.
- If, in exceptional circumstances, the accommodation booked becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control an alternative will be arranged, but details may differ.
- Different properties could have different cancellation policies.
Bookings made as of 20th March 2020
For new bookings from 20th March 2020, if you are required to cancel due to either a governmental travel ban from either your country of origin or your country of planned destination (UK or Ireland) a full refund will be offered. This is subject to evidence being provided of a formal travel ban in place on the date you are due to start your tenancy.
School / University closure
For new bookings from 20th March 2020, if your study programme is no longer taking place, due to a temporary closure of your School / University, due to COVID-19, and you are required to cancel your planned travel, a full refund will be offered. This is subject to evidence in writing within 3 days of you being informed by your School / University.
No Visa No Pay
If your Visa application for the planned destination of travel (UK or Ireland) is rejected, a full refund will be offered. This is subject to receiving the visa application rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it. This letter must include a date and student’s name.