About Sheffield 2 Roost
Sheffield 2 Roost student accommodation in Sheffield is a 9-minute walk to the University of Sheffield and a 15-minute walk to Sheffield Hallam University. There are various shopping centres and supermarkets nearby, easily accessible via public transport.
The accommodation offers a communal area, rooftop terrace, cinema room, study zones, social events, outdoor courtyard, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, contents insurance, laundry facilities, maintenance, bike storage, parcel delivery services, and printing services.
- En-Suitefrom £109.00
- Singlefrom £139.00
- Flatfrom £159.00
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
En-Suite En-Suite Bronze
This en-suite room features a small double or single bed, workspace, wardrobe, and plenty of storage. The shared kitchen and living are shared with an average of 4-5 students.
Stay 44 Weeks
Per Week £109.00
En-Suite En-Suite Silver
This top-floor en-suite room features a small double or single bed, workspace, wardrobe, and plenty of storage. The shared kitchen and living are shared with an average of 4-5 students.
Stay 44 - 58 Weeks
Per Week £119.00
Single Two Bedroom Apartment
This single room is located within a two-bedroom apartment with a shared bathroom, kitchen, and living area. Each room features a small double or double bed, workspace, wardrobe, and plenty of storage.
Stay 51 Weeks
Per Week £139.00
Flat One Bedroom Apartment
This self-contained one-bedroom apartment features a small double or double bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, private bathroom, and a separate kitchen/living area.
Stay 51 Weeks
Per Week £159.00
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
International students can pay monthly, termly or annually instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
7-Day Cooling Off Period
If you decide to cancel your accommodation booking within 7 days of accepting your tenancy agreement, you will receive a full refund of your booking fee.
If you secure your accommodation and then cancel it due to the following reasons:
- Failure to receive grades (all academic years)
- Failure to obtain a VISA (all academic years)
- Studying in an alternative City
Official written evidence from the University (and/or UCAS/relevant VISA authorities) must be sent directly to the Property Team within 3 calendar days of the results or decision being published. If sufficient evidence is provided, you will be eligible for release from the tenancy agreement and the full booking fee will be returned.
If none of the above reasons are applicable, you will be required to find a replacement person to take over your tenancy.
- Students can cancel their tenancy, by letting us know in writing by no later than 23:59 on Wednesday 1 July 2020. A full refund will then be issued as long as they provide written evidence that they are no longer coming to the UK for their academic studies.
- Some universities may choose to delay the start of the academic year or their face-to-face teaching. Equally, travel restrictions may delay a student being able to travel to the UK to start face-to-face teaching.
- If this happens, students can delay the start date of their tenancy agreement until the start of the month their course begins (up to January 2021).