Castle Hill - Cambridge
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Castle Hill
Many green areas are within a short walking distance, like Jesus Green Park and Midsummer Common surrounded by River Cam. The Grafton Shopping Centre is located a short walk away from the building, where you can go for an occasional shopping spree. The centre is home to Debenhams, H&M, Primark, and Boots just to name a few, along with various popular restaurants.
The Cambridge student property has all-inclusive bills, free Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, 24 security, on-site maintenance, social calendar with events, housekeeping & cleaning services, on-site gym, laundry room, and bike storage. The building has various communal areas and membership discounts as well.
*Flexible start dates: Arrive late up until 90 days
***International guarantor is accepted if you want to pay in installments (September Intake - minimum 38-week contract)
**Book Now and get 2 Weeks Early Free Arrival
It is a 13-minutes walk away from CSVPA and 26 minutes walk will get you to CATS Cambridge. The building is conveniently located near the city centre, close to River Cam where you can jog in the morning or stroll in the evening's cool breeze. The Castle Mound, Cambridge Museum, and other city attractions are close by.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room with a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, ample storage, and access to the shared kitchen and living area.
A 13-14m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, workspace, shelving unit, en-suite bathroom, and private kitchen.
£180 / week
Refer new Nido resident to stay with us and win a £100 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Book your Classic Studio now and get £500 cashback!
Book with three friends or more and win £150 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Book your room now for semester two or three and get £500 cashback!
Book your room and pay in instalments with a guarantor based in the UK or Overseas!
Refer a friend and get up to £1000! T&Cs apply.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor except for select properties.
New cancellation policy applicable on Globe Works, Castle Hill, Haigh Court, Heritage Court, The Walls, Haymarket , Alliot House, Barnard Point, West Hampstead, Arundel House, Boyce House, and St James.
- Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days
- If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room.
- The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown restrictions has been lifted, or your University opens the course on campus.
- If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day, which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards. You do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement If you are affected.
- No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
- Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
- Has your course been cancelled?
- Have you not been able to get a visa?
- Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
In these cases, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
- We match your new course date with your contract start date.
- If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.