Union Square - Newcastle
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Union Square
International House Newcastle and INTO Newcastle University are both an 18-minute walk away. The Biscuit Factory, which is the UK's largest commercial art and craft gallery, is within an easy walking distance. Shieldfield Green Park is 6 minutes away on foot.
The Newcastle student residence has fully-furnished rooms, free Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, on-site maintenance, 24/7 security, bike storage, social calendar with many events, housekeeping and cleaning services, laundry room, on-site gym, communal spaces, and cinema room.
*Flexible start dates: Arrive late up until 90 days
It is just a 10-minute walk to Northumbria University and Newcastle University. Manors station is only 7 minutes stroll from the building and it's the nearest one. The accommodation is ideally an 11-minute walk to the city centre where there's everything you might need, from unique shops to amazing restaurants. There's a Tesco Express a short stroll away for convenience.
Choose Your Room
A 13.4m2 en-suite room with a comfy bed, shelving unit, workspace, coat hooks, wardrobe, ample storage and a shared kitchen and living area with a smart TV. Located on the ground, 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th floors.
A 16.2m2 self-contained studio with a comfy bed, shelving unit. workspace, wardrobe, ample storage, smart TV, en-suite bathroom and a private kitchen.
A 13.4m2 en-suite room with a comfy bed, shelving unit, workspace, coat hooks, wardrobe, ample storage and a shared kitchen and living area with a smart TV. Some rooms come with a balcony. Located on the 2nd, 3rd 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th floors.
A 16.2m2 self-contained studio with a private balcony, comfy bed, wardrobe, workspace, en-bathroom with shower and a private kitchen. Located on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th floors.
A 17.5m2 self-contained studio with a private balcony, comfy bed, wardrobe, workspace, en-suite bathroom, and a private kitchen. Located on the 7th floor with breathtaking views.
£114 / week
Refer new Nido resident to stay with us and win a £100 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Book with three friends or more and win £150 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
New cancellation policy applicable on Castle Hill, Haymarket, St James, Heritage Court, Haigh Court, West Hampstead, Stepney Yard, The Bridge, Union Square, The Walls and Boyce House.
- Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days
- If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room.
- The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown restrictions has been lifted, or your University opens the course on campus.
- If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day, which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards. You do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement If you are affected.
- No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
- Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
- Has your course been cancelled?
- Have you not been able to get a visa?
- Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
In these cases, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
- We match your new course date with your contract start date.
- If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.