- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Warehouse Apartments
The building is located in a vibrant neighbourhood where you can find many shops and restaurants. PureGym Preston and Total Fitness Preston are both a short walk away from this student property. St George's Shopping Centre is nearby as well.
The building offers facilities of the highest quality for your comfort. You can choose between en-suite rooms in 4-7-bedroom cluster flats with shared communal areas.
The student home in Preston offers a strong Wi-Fi connection, all-inclusive bills, secure entry, CCTV + 24/7 security, concierge, management team, contents insurance, communal area, and maintenance team.
It is a 3-minute stroll to the University of Central Lancashire and a 30-minute walk from Preston Academy of English. The area has great transport links for easy access to the city centre and the city's famous cultural spots. Preston railway station is 19 minutes walk away. The beautiful Moor Park is also a short walk away.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£80 / week
Choose Your Room
A 14m2 en-suite room featuring a small double bed, workspace, wardrobe, and plenty of storage. The lounge and kitchen area are shared. This En-suite is located on floors G, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
A 15m2 en-suite room featuring a small double bed, workspace, wardrobe, and plenty of storage. The lounge and kitchen area are shared. This En-suite is located on floors G, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
A 20m2 en-suite room featuring a small double bed, workspace, wardrobe, and plenty of storage. The lounge and kitchen area are shared. This En-suite is located on floors G, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
A 20m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, TV, private bathroom, and modern kitchenette. This studio is located on all floors.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
- 4 instalments available for tenants who provide UK guarantors.
- Full payment is required if there's no UK guarantor.
1. If you have not collected your keys for the accommodation, you may cancel your booking by emailing us on [email protected] within 7 days of you receiving your booking confirmation (7 day cooling off period). If you cancel within these 7 days, a full refund of deposit and any advance rent payments you have made.
2. Upon expiry of the 7 day cooling off period, you will have to pay all amounts due on your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found. If a replacement Tenant is found, we will release you from your tenancy agreement after 7 days of the new tenant signing their contract. If the replacement is found after the start date of your tenancy agreement, we will release you from the start date of the replacement Tenant’s new Tenancy Agreement. Any liability until that moment will remain with you.
3. ‘First Year Guarantee’ – applicable to 1st year students only. Some of the accommodation managed by StudentFM allows first year students to cancel their tenancy agreement free of charge if their examination results change their plans: for example, a prospective tenant who fails to achieve the grades needed to take their place at their chosen university, or who surpasses their predicted grades and chooses to take a place at another university. If your chosen accommodation offers this guarantee, before you are released from your contract, you will be required to provide:
a. A rejection letter from your original university of choice
b. Where applicable, an acceptance letter from the new university
If a student transfers to a university in a city where StudentFM manages accommodation, StudentFM may (subject to availability) offer the student a tenancy at the new location on the same terms as the student’s original booking. If this offer is made and refused, the original contract will be cancelled, but StudentFM will charge a cancellation fee (not exceeding £100) and (if the tenancy has started) charge rent up to the date of cancellation.
All documentation must be received by us via email within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
4. ‘Visa Rejection’. Students that require a visa to study in the UK may cancel their booking if their visa application has been rejected. The student must provide evidence of their visa application rejection letter within 7 days of notification before the move in date and if applicable a full refund will be given. Evidence must be sent via email to Accommodation Office