True Newcastle Glassworks
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About True Newcastle Glassworks
You will find a wide range of local and international transport links available nearby so you can get around hassle-free . Sports Central, Climb Newcastle, Cycling Hub, the Empire Cinema, Pin Boutique Bowling, the Life Science Centre, and the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art are nearby for easy access whenever you want.
This Sunderland student home offers facilities such as WiFi throughout the building, all-inclusive bills, contents insurance, free printing, maintenance team, 24/7 concierge, 24/7 security + CCTV, free semester clean, laundry, bike storage, welcome pack worth £250, study areas, BBQ, on-site cinema, comfy seating in the communal areas, garden and a Festival Zone. The accommodation features a games area with various tables including pool and ping-pong. There's a dedicated multi-media space with video games.
*Free double occupancy is offered. No deposit is required.
* Quarantine support at the site. Including; grocery deliveries, refuge collection, laundry service, etc.
*Multi-use masks given to all students.
*There is a welcome pack when you arrive.
**Prices are for 20/21.
Group Booking – cashback up to £250!
Book 3 Friends together and get £100 cash back each
Book 4 friends together and get £150 cash back each
Book 5 friends together and get £200 cash back each
Book 6 friends together and get £250 cash back each
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£125 / week
Choose Your Room
A 15m² en-suite room located within a 4 bedroom apartment Each room features a comfy double bed, workspace, en-suite bathroom, and plenty of storage. The living area and kitchen are shared.
*Higher Floors have higher rates*
A 20m² self-contained studio features a small double bed, wardrobe, workspace, a kitchenette with combi oven/microwave, hob, fridge/freezer sink & storage, ensuite bathroom with rainfall shower and backlit mirror, double wardrobe, drawers & storage space, full-length mirror, desk, chair, draws, pinboard, double bed with a true mattress and smart TV.
*Higher floors have higher rates.
An 18-20m² self-contained studio features a small double bed, wardrobe, workspace, en-suite bathroom, private lounge, and private kitchen.
*Higher floors have higher rates.
A 28m² self-contained studio features a small double bed, wardrobe, workspace, a kitchenette with combi oven/microwave, hob, fridge/freezer sink & storage, ensuite bathroom with rainfall shower and backlit mirror, double wardrobe, drawers & storage space, full-length mirror, desk, chair, draws, pinboard, double bed with a true mattress and smart TV.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
** £150 advanced rent upon booking.
**If you don't have a UK based guarantor, full rent will be required prior to check-in or use a UK guarantor third party.
**If you have a UK based guarantor, you can pay in 4 or 10 instalments.
If you cancel within 14 days, you are entitled to a full advanced rent payment refund.
Once you have booked and the 14 days has elapsed you are bound into a legal license agreement that requires you to pay the rent for the full license period. If you wish to cancel your booking once 14 days, you will remain liable for the contractual obligations laid out in the Tenancy Agreement unless you can offer proof that you fit any of the following criteria:
- You fail to get the results to attend the City and University you selected
- Your VISA is declined
- You choose to move to another university city where we are yet to have true student accommodation
In some cases, we’re willing to cancel the booking if a replacement tenant is found who will take on the rent liability. This decision will be made by the management team at their discretion.
You can now reserve your room without worry by paying our advanced rent payment of £150 and get a no-commitment cancellation until 31st May 2021.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- This offer is only valid for new tenants booking at a true location for the 21/22 academic year after 15th March 2021.
- The student will be required to book via the website booking engine and pay the £150 advanced rent payment, with no further payments due until 10th August.
- The tenant will be able to cancel their booking until 31st May 2021 and the advanced rant payment will be refunded.
- Should the tenant wish to cancel their booking after this date, the true guarantee terms and conditions will apply.
You can cancel for free if…
- You fail to get the results to attend the University you selected
- Your VISA is declined
- You choose to move to another university in a city where we are yet to have true Student accommodation
- You book at true Glasgow, therefore you are automatically covered by the Scottish Coronavirus Legislation should you need to cancel due to Covid related reasons
- There is a 14-day cooling-off period once the Tenancy Agreement has been signed, after which the Tenancy Agreement is legally binding.
- In some cases, we will cancel the booking if a replacement tenant is found who will take on the rent liability. This decision will be made by the management team at their discretion.
- The true guarantee only covers your booking prior to check-in, once you have moved into a true accommodation - you are no longer able to cancel your booking for the reasons stated above.