The Forge 2 Unite - Sheffield
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Forge 2 Unite
Sister property to the Forge, the Forge 2 is a recent addition to the larger and older property which houses over a thousand students. The two properties have a shared reception. Furthermore, students from the Forge can access the amenities in the Forge 2 including table football and pool table in the expansive common room, as well as a gym.
The convenient Boston Street location of the Forge 2 means it’s only a 17-minute walk to the Sheffield College. Showroom Cinema is a 15-minute walk away from the property, so you'll be able to catch a movie every now and then with your friends. The Forge 2 Sheffield student residence is home to a Wilkinson and Sainsbury’s supermarket, while a huge Aldi supermarket is just across the road.
The price quoted for the Forge includes bills, contents insurance, and Wi-Fi; you don’t have to worry about unexpected extra expenses.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
**For short-term bookings, please contact us for more information.
It is a 17-minute walk to Sheffield Hallam University and a 19-minute walk to the University of Sheffield. Sheffield station is the closest station you'll find to this residence, 16 minutes walk away. The bus stop across the road from the property links to the city centre and further. Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery, and Crucible Theatre are all close by.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room with a small double bed, workspace, wardrobe, shelving unit and a shared kitchen with 2-4 flatmates.
Premium studios come with 3/4 beds or double beds and additional floor space or a 2-seater sofa. Some are suitable for dual occupancy.
£108 / week
Refer a friend and earn £200 credit for each friend.
Book now to receive £500 cashback. Hurry Up! This is a limited offer for 40+ weeks only.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay by bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed both by the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.