Do You Want to Write About Casita?
Thank you for your interest in Casita. Below you will find our visual assets, company description, contacts and media assets.
Casita is a student accommodation marketplace with more than 1 million rooms in Europe, Asia, Canada, Australia, the USA and the UK.
Casita is a dedicated student accommodation marketplace aiming to satisfy the needs of both students and parents. With more than 1 million rooms in Europe, Asia, Australia, the USA, Canada and the UK, Casita prides itself on its unique services and abilities. We offer multiple support services for students, including insurance and student loans and travel services. Our multilingual experts have managed to help thousands of students travel and find their perfect student home.
Casita is managed by 3 directors, Leigh Pulford, Mostafa Elaghil, and Arjun Lahiri. All the directors have more than 20 years of experience in the education, finance, marketing and technology sectors, which is why the company excels in its educational partnerships, technology developments and accommodation services.
100% Free Service
24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
1 Million Rooms
Close to campus
Casita in the Press
- THE moves into international student services- Pie News
- THE and Casita announce international student accommodation partnership- Times Higher Education
- Damaris Clark Joins Casita- Pie News
- Sameh Soliman Joins Casita- Pie News
- India is the top international source market for students attending university in Sheffield - Readers Digest
- India is the top international source market for students attending university in Sheffield -Further education news
- Casita Partners with Adventus.io - Pie News
Download our Media Assets from here.
Contact us via [email protected] to request further assets.
Casita Logo Usage Guidelines
Our Logo is a company asset; therefore, we appreciate your understanding to preserve our identity by following these guidelines:
- You may only use Casita’s name and logo if you have a written license granted by the company, permitting you to use it. If you do not have such a license, then you may not use, copy, modify, distribute, or post the logo for any reason.
- If you have a written license from Casita, only use the logo in the article or asset that was approved and nowhere else.
- Don’t reproduce the logo from unauthorised artwork, and always ensure the logo is in high resolution.
- Don’t use other seals, logos or other marks in association with Casita’s logo without previous permission
- Do not use the logo outside the relationship agreed upon by Casita.
- Usage of Casita’s logo online must be linked to Casita’s website.