- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
Scape Berkeley 2
122-136 Berkeley Street, Carlton, VIC
23 mins by public transport to Central Melbourne
About Scape Berkeley 2
Scape Berkeley 2 is a student housing in Melbourne that provides students with accommodation close to their respective universities and institutions. The property offers a wide range of studios for students to choose from. All studios are fully furnished, self-contained units that come with the essentials: an ultra-comfy double bed, a large study desk, and plenty of storage space through...See More
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
A 21.8m² self-contained studio featuring two king single beds, wardrobes, study areas, air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage, en-suite bathroom and a kitchenette with a fridge/freezer, microwave, oven and a dishwasher.
A 25m² self-contained studio with a comfy double bed, wardrobe, study area, air conditioning/heating, flatscreen TV, Wheelchair accessible and en-suite bathroom with mirror and shelving and kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher, pull out dining table, fridge/freezer and an oven/cooker with an exhaust fan.
A 24.2m² two single bedroom apartment each room featuring a single bed, wardrobe, workspace, shared bathroom, shared living, and shared kitchen.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
Check with the agent.