Scape Berkeley 2
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Scape Berkeley 2
KT Mart is close by where you can shop for your daily needs. The building is close to the Medical History Museum, Griagner Museum, and the Ian Potter Museum. Vue cinema is a small bus ride away, where you can watch a good movie with friends anytime.
The Melbourne student property has all-inclusive rent, unlimited Wi-Fi throughout, 24/7 dedicated on-site team, rooftop terrace with BBQ, tables and benches, iMac stations, secure bike storage, CCTV security, swipe card access, large ground-floor social area with comfy seatings, big screen TV, games room, and a modern card-operated laundry.
It offers Sonder; a 24/7, multilingual support service, accessible via an app. If you need help, for any issue - big or small, you can get it from a team of people who are available day and night through the app and in-person. You can chat with Sonder anytime you are scared, unwell, worried or anxious.
- University of Melbourne 12 minutes walk
- RMIT 11 minutes walk
- Trinity College 13 minutes walk
- Monash University City Campus 13 minutes tram ride
- Tram Stop 4 minutes walk
- Melbourne Central Shopping Centre 13 minutes walk
*Prices are per person per week.
**Availability is subject to change depending on students' university year and same-sex shared rooms.
*The property accepts students under 18.
It is located on quaint Berkeley Street on the edge of the University of Melbourne Campus, 11 minutes to RMIT University. It is minutes away from tram stops and within easy reach of Melbourne Central Railway Station and Melbourne Central Shopping Centre. KFC, Domino's Pizza, and various other fast-food chains are also available on Swanston Street nearby.
Sold Out / Week
Choose Your Room
A 19m2 self-contained studio with a comfy double bed, wardrobe, study area, air conditioning/heating, flatscreen TV, Wheelchair accessible and en-suite bathroom with mirror and shelving and kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher, pull out dining table, fridge/freezer and an oven/cooker with an exhaust fan.
A self-contained studio featuring two king single beds, wardrobes, study areas, air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage, en-suite bathroom and a kitchenette with a fridge/freezer, microwave, oven and a dishwasher.
A self-contained studio featuring two king single beds, wardrobe, study area, air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage, en-suite bathroom and a kitchenette with a fridge/freezer, microwave, oven and a dishwasher.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
We understand that students have lots of important things to focus on, so especially during these uncertain times, Atira are here to help make life less stressful. We have put together a deferral and cancellation policy for new bookings commencing in Semester 1, 2022 that provides flexibility if you are currently outside of Australia and impacted by COVID-19.
If you have a booking and are not able to arrive in Australia because of COVID-19, you can defer your contract to the following semester. The same terms of the original booking will carry forward to the new semester booking, including the type of room you booked and even the same weekly rent.
If you need to cancel your booking with us for one of the reasons detailed below, all you need to do is email us no less than 14 days before your contract start date and we will cancel your booking and provide a full refund of any fees paid. We will provide flexibility to defer or cancel if you are impacted by any of the below reasons, all you need to do is provide supporting documentation:
• Visa Denied
If your visa application is rejected or the visa centre remains closed in your respective country.
• Flight Cancellation/Travel Ban
If your scheduled flight is cancelled and an alternate flight is not available, or if there is a travel ban preventing travel from your country of origin or in Australia preventing you from arrival.
• Intake Delay of University/Education provider
If the start date of your course has been postponed to a later date or semester, or the university does not offer face-to-face learning.